Warm and inviting, Log Cabin at Tahoe Donner is the perfect place to get away from it all. This three bedroom vacation home sits behind the 4th fairway and offers guests an escape equipped with modern amenities and custom finishes, while maintaining the ambiance of a classic Lake Tahoe cabin.
The great room features a cathedral ceiling with open log trusses, and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Curl up with a book, or enjoy watching the game on the wall mounted flat screen. Adjacent, you'll find a fully equipped kitchen with a Viking range, copper sinks, granite counters, and extensive knotty alder cabinetry. In the summer months, enjoy your meals outdoors on the private rear deck.
Conveniently located on the main floor, you have a Master suite and two additional guest rooms, all beautifully decorated. Upstairs, an open loft area offers additional sleeping for 2.
• 2050 Square Feet
• Wood Fireplace in Main Living Room
• Gas Fireplace in Kitchen and Master Bedroom
• Flat-screen Televisions in Main Living Room, Master BR, and Guest Bedroom
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
Master BR - Queen
BR 2 - Queen
BR 3 - Queen
Loft - 2 x Twins
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America's largest homeowner's associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You'll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners' Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you'll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 7. Guest access fees are currently $8 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. The driveway is on a down slope, and 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
3. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Certificate Number 62-53