* BOOK INSTANTLY IF LOOKING FOR*
- A ROOM AVAILABLE WITHIN A HOUSE.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING. NO CURFEWS.
- Guests have separate entrance. Pop in and out as you please!
- NO uncomfortable mandatory socializing!
- NO watching channels other guests want to watch! Private Room TV!
- Room is furnished for Rest & Relaxation!
- On T & Bus line.
-Extremely Cozy & Comfortable Newly Renovated room.
- Bus #32 right outside to Forest Hill T Stop 5mins away then onto Sites, Hospitals & Colleges.
- 3 Strip Malls w/large Grocery Stores.
- Sacred Ht Parish & other Churches close by.
- Close to Rozzy Sq. for Restaurants, Bakery, Banks & fine eateries, US Post Office, RMV etc
The listing has been described too many times as a "cozy" home. Let's hope that you find it to be so!
* Apart from the Double bed, linen, towels, night stand, lamp, chest of drawers, writing/computer table, closet w/hangers, iron & board,
what makes the room unique is the........
* mini room fridge in addition to the large kitchen fridge,
* The room is located at the rear of the house for much needed quiet time, Rest & Relaxation.
* Smart TV: Once signed in, you will have access to 450,000 movies & TV episodes plus 4,000 streaming channels!!!
Access into the house thru a coded entry. Code will be sent to you upon arrival in town along with some extra pertinent information to help make your stay relaxed and enjoyable.
The Private room
Practical & Efficiency Kitchen w/ Dining table & TV!
Practical & Efficiency kitchen space. Two Red Hot ceramic stove burners suitable for making meals fulfilling any requirement.
* Flatware, plates, pots and pans are all provided.
* Microwave Convection Oven provided for roasting, baking etc.
* Several appliances available along with Organic food spices provided.
* Coffee & Tea K cups provided.
* Kitchen wares are Color Coded. More details will be provided upon arrival.
* Ample street parking in front of the house. Street cleaning on Mondays so would need to park on opposite side between Sunday 12 midnight - Monday 7am.
* There is a small wall around the edge of the room, great for placing regular items on, but will break through if you SIT, lean or stand on it, so please be mindful.
* Wi-fi information will be provided upon arrival.
* Outdoor Security lights & camera.
Pleasant neighborhood. Mixed cultures.
* The recently Late Mayor Menino of Boston lived down the road, past the Police Station. Nice & Safe. Returning late at night???......Not a problem!
* A recent guest worked the late shift and came home safely every morning at 2 !!. Not a single problem!
* Tons of "everything" around!!!
* Reliable bus #32 picks up from a couple of houses to my right and upon return from town, drops passengers off right across the street from the house.... very convenient.
Some local stores are
- Local Rozzy Sq and all its Stores, Restaurants, banks etc etc
- 3 Strip Malls w/ CVS, Walgreens, Stop & Shop, American Basket grocery stores, Dental office etc etc.
- Pizza, McDonalds, KFC & similar foods all close by.
- New Exercise Gym
- Sacred Ht Catholic Church & other denominations close by.
- US Post office. RMV
Franklin Park Zoo
Samuel Adams Brewery
The Riot Theater etc etc
-Bus #32 stops a few doors from the house.
- Very short ride to Forest Hill T station.
-Bus #32 stops upon return, directly in front of the house across the street.
Buses - Over 20. Buses leave from Forest Hills.
Subway- Orange line. - Forest hill
Trains- Needham line
Bus #32 goes past the CVS / Dunkin Donut mall but a short walk is required to reach the Walgreens mall and the 3rd mall.
ZipCar & Uber are also options.