Centrally Located Furnished Rental: 1-2-3-4-5 or 6 months.* Minimum one month/30 day stay. No exceptions. After 30 days, additional nights considered with advance notice. Maximum 2 adults.
Move in Ready / Fully Furnished / Close to Downtown / Tandem Parking Available - for 2 Vehicles / No Smoking / Pet Considered (see HOA Pet Policy).
Welcome to an oasis in the middle of a great city. You can relax here in the treetops just 8 blocks south of the Capitol. Your unobstructed view from inside the unit and on the balcony faces east and overlooks a sea of trees. Outside, there is a view to the south all the way to Pikes Peak. This secure entry building has a lot of amenities and the spaces are well-designed. Central location with easy access downtown, to Red Rocks and the mountains..
Settle in. The neighborhoods around the condo are unique and walkable or bikable. Take a stroll down Historic 7th Avenue Parkway. Three groceries are within walking distance. So convenient to everywhere you will want to go and all the fun Denver has to offer - Coffee Shops, restaurants, bakeries, bikes to rent and bars. Close to downtown for work and play: Paramount Theater, DCPA, Coors Field, Pepsi Center. Near Parks and Cherry Creek Path for biking, running or a stroll along the creek.
There is a lot to do and see in Denver's City Center and this condo is a very nice spot for you to land and get your bearings. Ready to move-in. All utilities are provided to include WIFI and basic cable.
TV and Internet
Kitchen: Full size refrigerator, oven, microwave,
dishwasher, garbage disposal.
Kitchenware, cookware and utensils.
Balcony with 2 chairs and table.
High-Rise Building – rent for 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 months
• 681 SF 1 BDRM / 1 BATH (2 people maximum).
• No smoking. No exceptions.
• Pet considered.
• Trash and Self-Serve Laundry on Floor.
• Reserved Offstreet Tandem Parking (space for 2 cars)
• Secure Building and Access.
• Great amenities.
• Direct Access to Property Manager for Emergencies.
• Full Gym, machines, weights, balls, cardio.
• Indoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub.
• Steam Room and Sauna.
• Club Room w/ bar for private parties on pool level.
• Housekeeping – for additional fee of $100 - 2x a month.
• Near Trader Joe’s, Safeway, King Soopers, Natural Grocers.
• Quick access downtown, 6th Avenue West, I-25 and I-70,
• Near several bus lines (6, 0, 10, 12),
• Find coffee shops, bakeries, arthouse cinema and restaurants
• Denver Convention Center and Denver Mint
• State Capitol, City & County Building,
• University Colorado Denver, Metro State,
• Denver Center for Performing Arts,
• Ogden, Paramount, Bellco, Pepsi Center for concerts,
• Esquire, Mayan or Pavilions for movies,
• Art Museums / Colorado History Museum
• Pro Sports at Pepsi Center, Coors Field or Mile High,
• Elitch Gardens Amusement Park & Rides and
• Cherry Creek Bike Path.
Minimum rental for one month (30 nights required).* No exceptions. HOA does not permit rentals for less than 30 nights. Full rental amount to be paid prior to move in. Full rental not paid two (2) weeks prior to move-in, reservation will be cancelled with refund, if applicable.
Must purchase insurance policy as listed on booking quote or as negotiated with Owner. Proof of insurance to be required prior to occupancy. Or, in the alternative, a refundable security deposit may be provided by check to the Landlord.
*Lease to be signed and tenant information provided upon move-in as required by Florentine Condominiums Homeowner Association ("HOA"). See Rental Application. Must also sign agreement to abide by all current and future HOA Rules and Regulations or face fine and probable eviction. Florentine Handbook for Living and Florentine Pet Policy to be provided for review.