Paradise on the Pacific ~ Fantastic Home for You!
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wow ~ Wow ~ Wow ~ Wow ! !
Ask About Our Virtual Tour. See 360 Degree Panoramic Moving Pictures!
Fantastic vacation house for your use: Family vacations & reunions - business + family 'get-away' - Southern California conventions & meetings - Corporate long-term residential stay - foreign guests & visitors welcome!
This beach house is located at 25th Street, Sunset Beach, California, a private community surrounded by Pacific white sand beaches on one side and Huntington Harbour yachts on the other side.
NEW NEW NEW custom granite counters all around
NEW NEW NEW custom cooktop + convection oven
New New New side-by-side Refrigerator + icemaker
New New New built-in Microwave & diswasher
Great reasons to stay in Sunset Beach - huge beach house, 2,400 square feet of living space on 3 floors. Entertainment living room, dining room, and kitchen, on 1st floor separate level from sleeping floor. Large bedrooms with water views on 2nd floor, quiet space for sleeping, reading and watching television. Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office & balcony.
Call John or Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach ~ Book Today ~ 714.903.8774
Huge four floor house with large roof deck patio: 4th floor roof deck - panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and Huntington Harbour yacht views. Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space; total of three parking spaces. Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf, fish, and tan. A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by local residents. Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks and famous dining restaurants. Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away. Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive. San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and Magic Mountain Six Flags.
HOUSE UPDATES ! ! !:
- Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office, and private balcony.
- Master bedroom has private redwood sauna next to enormous fully tiled Roman Soaking Tub and shower.
- 3rd floor roof deck ~ panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and Huntington Harbour yacht views.
- Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space; total of three parking spaces.
- Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf, fish, and tan.
- A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by local residents.
- Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks and famous dining restaurants.
- Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away.
- Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive.
- San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and Magic Mountain Six Flags thrill ride park.
- Getty Art Collection, Huntington Art Gallery,
Always Lots to Do in Sunset Beach Area!: Pasadena Norton Simon, Los Angeles County Space and Science Museums are close.
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza is just 25 minutes away; Beverly Hills is only another thirty minutes more!
John and Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach own and operate this great beach rental, available 52 weeks of the year. Our goal is to have you back next year as a repeat customer! Whether you use the house as 'home base' to tour Southern California or plant yourself for a week of fun-in-the-sun, Paradise on the Pacific IS in Sunset Beach!
25th Street features include a large screen TV with cable and VCR, linens (soaps, cleaners, paper supplies), normal household items such as vacuum, brooms, and garden hoses. Guests especially appreciate the fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker with coffee.
THIS HOUSE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!
Call or email today.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Master Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed Scheduled to sleep TWO persons Front Bedroom 4 total Single/Twin Beds 2 Day Beds + 2 Trundle Beds Scheduled to sleep FOUR persons Hall Bedroom 2 total Single/Twin Beds Scheduled to sleep TWO persons Bedrooms are all located on a separate level apart from the living level making them very quiet. Master Bedroom has its own private bathroom with large gym-stall shower so big there are TWO separate shower heads and room for several at one time! Separate toilet room apart from the bathroom and a woman's make-up vanity dresser. Hall Bedrooms (2) are located apart from the Master Bedroom for privacy. These two bedrooms share a hallway bathroom with double vanity sinks for maximum use. Shower/Tub & Toilet are separated from the rest of the bathroom by a door allowing several persons to use the bathroom at one time....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Bathroom Luxury Suite of bathroom facilities include: (a) Double sink vanity in beautiful tiled countertop with full mirror (b) Women's make-up/vanity counter and mirror for separate use (c) Private and separate toilet room apart from bathroom with door (d) Enormous & large gym-stall shower and TWO separate shower heads; will hold several persons (e) Redwood Sauna that holds up to six persons (f) All bar soap, towels, wash clothes, face towels provided Hall Bathroom Practical Bathroom serving two front bedrooms (hall bedroom + front bedroom) (a) Tub/Shower combination + toilet located in separate room with door apart from rest of hall bathroom (b) Double vanity sink in beautiful tile countertop with full mirror (c) All bar soap, towels, wash clothes, face towels provided Living Level Bathroom Easy & Accessible Toilet + Wash Sink located right next to living area by Living Room for easy & quick access without walking upstairs. Quiet & separate door....moreless
- Golfing, Dining, Hollywood Theatre, World Famous Shopping, Newport Beach Boardwalk + Balboa Island, and so much more! Take a romantic stroll on the beach or explore by beach combing. Stroll the greenbelt through residential Sunset Beach. Lifeguards are on the beach from June to September. Walking distance to Huntington Harbor and Peter’s Landing; Bicycle, Kayak and Surfboard rentals, and a variety of Restaurants and “watering holes”. It is nice places to jog, run, and skate around town… Or just relax! Sunset Beach is a wonderful family beach community. Enjoy BBQ, sunbathe on the deck. Seal Beach pier is only 2 miles away and Huntington Beach Pier is only 6 miles away. Bolsa Chica Wetlands is less than a 1 mile away. Enjoy the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, Museums. Newport Beach, miniature golf, cinemas, many golf courses, South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and other shopping centers – all about a 15 to 25 minute drive. Drive 30 minutes or so to Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
--Finest white sand beach in the County of Orange. Sand toys and adult ball game equipment provided (badminton, baseball, basketball, etc.) --Sand toys for young children provided, chairs for beach....moreless
- Beach View:
--Downtown HUNTINGTON BEACH MAIN STREET = Surf City USA, just 5 miles away with surf apparel and great restaurants & bars. --Downtown SEAL BEACH MAIN STREET & PIER, just 5 minute drive north of house....moreless
- Mountain View:
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking On Street
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Golf Clubs
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$295 Weekend & Daily Rates (mid & winter), $1,495-$2,695/week peak season & holiday weeks $2,695/week Summer Season (June, July, August) $2,695/week Christmas/New Years Weeks (December 15 to January 4) $1,495/week Winter Season September 5 through May 31 Weekend & Daily Rates ........ Only $295 per night! (2 night minimum) Call for partial week by-the-night dates if available OK short lead time phone call Fully Refundable Security Deposit $500 Non-refundable cleaning fee $90 Property deposit required 30 days before rental date, call Crestwave Property Management office to arrange payment.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 71 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2004
About: The Honorable John Briscoe, Trustee is an elected and reelected Trustee to the Ocean View School District, a seat he first won in 2006. Mr. Briscoe is well educated with two advanced degrees. He has earned his M.B.A. from Claremont Graduate University, Peter Drucker School of Business, and his M.P.A. from CSULB California State University at Long Beach, School of Public Policy. He also possesses two undergraduate BA degrees in Psychology and Speech Communication, and was awarded his Certificate of Honors at graduation from CSULB. John Briscoe is a management expert having held senior-level positions at major US corporations including Kraft/General Foods Inc., Mars Inc., The Hain-Celestial Group Inc., and Keebler/Bakeline Inc. During his tenure at these world class organizations John was able to increase revenue and profit while maintaining a nurturing and stable work environment for the employees. Subsequent to his corporate roles he earned State of California license recognition as a Broker and opened his business in partnership with is wife in 1991. Debbie and John have served their clients faithfully since then in all matters related to real property asset management through Crestwave Property Management. John is an active member of the community that elected him having served as a PTA volunteer, AYSO Soccer, Little League, School Site Council, and Grace Church worker. He is an Eagle Scout, Boy Scout Troop leader, and member of Rotary International, LA-5 El Rodeo. John has worked relentlessly to instill patriotism and flag education in our schools as well as the display of our National Motto, In God We Trust. Trustee Briscoe is a sixth generation Californian with even more distant family roots to Baja California and Mexico. Two of his grandparents were immigrants to the US. John was born in Altadena, CA and his wife Debbie is a native of Escondido, CA where both of her parents were born in the early 1900’s. John and Debbie have one son Tyler.
This is one of the finest homes in Sunset Beach, California available for Vacation Rental year-round. Only 300 feet to the sand, surf, water, waves and beach leaves nothing more to be desired. Reserve your spot in Paradise on the Pacific TODAY!!!! Call 714.903.8774 Now Now Now...................
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Golfing, Dining, Hollywood Theatre, World Famous Shopping, Newport Beach Boardwalk + Balboa Island, and so much more! Take a romantic stroll on the beach or explore by beach combing. Stroll the greenbelt through residential Sunset Beach. Lifeguards are on the beach from June to September. Walking distance to Huntington Harbor and Peter’s Landing; Bicycle, Kayak and Surfboard rentals, and a variety of Restaurants and “watering holes”. It is nice places to jog, run, and skate around town… Or just relax! Sunset Beach is a wonderful family beach community. Enjoy BBQ, sunbathe on the deck. Seal Beach pier is only 2 miles away and Huntington Beach Pier is only 6 miles away. Bolsa Chica Wetlands is less than a 1 mile away. Enjoy the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, Museums. Newport Beach, miniature golf, cinemas, many golf courses, South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and other shopping centers – all about a 15 to 25 minute drive. Drive 30 minutes or so to Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland, California Adventure
- Primary: +1 562 590 6464 Crestwave Property ~ Call 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Secondary: +1 714 903-8774 Home Office Phone ~ Call Anytime = Leave Message
- Fax: +1 714 901-8422 Direct Fax Line to Home Office
Links to more information:
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Street View upon Arrival ~ 4 floors
Solid Stone Fireplace and everybody's favorite rocking chair!
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Master Bedroom Fireplce & Den/Office
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Front Bedroom 4 Single Beds
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ 4th Floor Roof Patio & BBQ Seats 12
Sand & Water, just 300 feet away = very short walk
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Master Bedroom Queen Bed Sleeps 2
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Redwood Sauna Seats 4 to 6 WOW!
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Hall Bedroom 2 Single Beds & Closet
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ 4th Floor View~Wetlands & Mountains
- Property typeHouse
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 08/14/2010
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.