Quaint waterfront house with Gambrel-style roof on gently sloping lot. Includes pave stone fire pit at the water's edge. Two newly renovated bathrooms and just completed a new deck that wraps around 3 sides of the house. Enjoy the beautiful sunrises over Lake Dannelly with even more stunning sunsets over the house. Great value for waterfront living. Two boat houses, each with motorized lifts (one rigged for a Pontoon Boat and one for Wave Runners). Deep water lot for year round boating and fishing. Avoid the big crowds of the beach and the high prices of some of the heavily populated lakes in Alabama. After a long day of fishing or water-skiing, relax in the pool with its own wooden deck or lounge in the attached sun room. House is 2 hours from Birmingham, 2.5 hours from Mobile, 2.5 hours from Pensacola and 1.5 hours from Montgomery; so its the perfect distance to get out of the city and away from the traffic and crowds. Amenities include the following:
* Full size washer and dryer
* Fishing poles available for use
* Large combination grill that can use charcoal, propane, or smoker
* Life jackets available for use
* Multiple large screen LED and Plasma screen TVs with Satellite TV available
* Refrigerator, Full size stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
*Oklahoma Joe’s combination grill - use charcoal, gas or as a smoker.