Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beautiful home available June through October.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only, but specific arrangements required.Dogs only, but specific arrangements required.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - Price is for 8. Additional $10/night Price is for 8. Additional $10/night
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Family and children oriented property. No smoking, no fireworks, no loud noises after 9PM, no evening parties. See attached agreement for terms.
- Attached agreement must be filled out and returned two weeks before arrival.
- english, french
About Richard Pertz
We are Richard and Coffee Pertz. Our family has owned the property known as "Camp Northwood", of which these rentals are a part, since 1945. Richard grew up here: his parents owned and operated Camp Northwood. Coffee came here in 1964, and we've been together since. Although we've both had professional careers (lawyer and veterinarian) Northwood has always been a key part of our lives, and now we get to take care of it -- and those who visit us here-- full time.
Richard Pertz purchased this House in 1945
Why Richard Pertz chose Remsen
Because it's beautiful, functional, well cared for, and near all sorts of recreational opportunities, starting with Hinckley Lake.
What makes this House unique
Hinckley Lake offers every form of water recreation in the summer and cross country skiing and snowmobiling in the winter. Beautiful, secluded, endless activities, but less than a half hour on well maintained state highways from major transportation routes and large city amenities. A winter or summer resort from which you can commute to work in a large city -- we did for decades.