Disney Condo-Resort/Spa 3BR/2BA Fireworks View, Surrounds Pirate Ship Pool(47 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village, right next to Disney is a luxury condominium resort, located in the heart of all the fun things to do in Orlando and a stones throw from Disney.
We are located one mile from the entrance to Walt Disney World. Sea World is located only 4.5 miles away and Universal Studios is less than 8 miles away. The resort also provides free transportation to Disney as well as Sea World and Universal.
Featuring three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, and decorated in Tommy Bahama style draperies and furniture. An amazing price for the location for the size and quality level, with a high level of customer satisfaction and close proximity to Disney.
FREE TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM DISNEY PARK:
Pickups: 8:20 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. daily
Returns: 6:15 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. daily
Next door is the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores with over 238,000 square feet of factory direct brand name stores.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 8
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 4 high speed elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Completely renovated and upgraded this past year. Restaurant and pub on premise, full service health spa and state of the art workout facilities, jogging trails, free scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal Studios and SeaWorld, free wired hi-speed internet access in all rooms, 55' TV in living room, 27' TV in master bedroom 20' TV in kids bedroom, all bathrooms have built-in hair dryers, lighted makeup mirrors, tile floors, and granite countertops, kitchen has full size refrigerator, garbage disposal, granite counter tops, dishwasher, full oven, and microwave oven. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat, Jacuzzi tubs and walk in showers in master bedrooms, alarm clock radios in all bedrooms, Heated Pool, hot tub, fully staffed Resort with 24 hour services, On-site housekeeping & maintenance, state of the art fitness center, convenience store and much more....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Room charges do not include daily resort fees and end of stay cleaning. No other fees besides the daily resort fee and the end stay cleaning will be charged. Of course you will incur charges if you dine at the on site restaurants, receive spa services or purchase anything else on the condo resort grounds.
Effective 2/18/16, VRBO is charging guests a booking fee of anywhere between 4 and 10% of the rental amount. The fee goes directly to VRBO and is designed to enhance the safety and security of the travel experience by providing travelers with:
1. Comprehensive payment protection protects your full rental payment against listing fraud, phishing, property significantly misrepresented and more.
2. Premium customer service is available 24/7 to help you with issues or questions regarding your stay
3. Emergency re-booking assistance helps you find another vacation rental should your booking be cancelled by an owner or manager at the last minute.
This service fee is tax free and is not used in the computation of sales and tourism tax.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa received The “Gold Award” from the Tui Group (Thomson Holidays and First Choice Holidays, the largest European holiday operator). We are the only hotel in Florida to receive this award for 2008. In addition, the resort has been selected to be a “Virgin Holiday Favorite Resort” in 2009.
Historically, this designation results in capturing a large volume of business. Last, but certainly not least, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa is proud to hang the
Expedia “Insiders Select Property Award” at the front desk of the resort. Expedia travelers have ranked Lake
Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa among the world’s best hotels on this year’s Expedia Insiders’ Select list.
The list formally recognizes individual hotels worldwide that consistently deliver excellent service, and great overall experience.
View of exterior of building
Golf near by
Lobby of condo building
On premise pizza restaurant
3 bdrm, 2 baths. King in master, queen in 2nd room, 2 twins in 3rd room.
Birds eye view
Trip Advisor-Top Place to stay in Orlando
Bring the entire team
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.