Do you need more than one home for a Large Group, Event, or Wedding?
We own 3 New / Fully Remodeled Homes in the Village of Palmetto Bluff & offer a Multi-Home Rental Discount. The other homes are VRBO 949102 & 889166
ABOUT OUR HOME'S LOCATION:
17 South Drayton Street is a Stylish Lowcountry home located right in the heart of the Village of the Palmetto Bluff Community. It is a Standalone home recently featured in Coastal Living and just a five-minute walk from the Montage Palmetto Bluff resort amenities.
Other popular amenities within a short walking distance include the 3 Story Treehouse Park & Zip line, the Canoe Club Pool and Fitness Center, the River House Adult Pool, River house Gym (both located literally 3 homes away), the Montage Spa, both Chapels, and RT's Market.
ABOUT OUR HOME'S AMENITIES:
Our home has been Professionally Decorated and Furnished with Custom Bed Linens, Draperies & Fabrics throughout. These Luxury Finishes combined with the freshness of being Newly and Fully Remodeled assures that you and your guests and family will stay in a beautifully appointed home.
The two bedroom Guest House allows additional privacy for an additional family, your In-laws, or Nanny.
SOME OF OUR HOME'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi to help you stay connected
• Cable Television (local provider is Hargray)
• Luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens
• Both Keurig pod and Cuisanart drip coffeemakers
• Spacious covered front porch with hanging daybeds and plenty of
• Al Fresco dining for 6 on the front porch and 4 in the private rear courtyard
•A side brick patio with gas grill
• Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and breakfast bar
• Bright living area with pine floors and gas fireplace
• 2 Main floor Master Suites
• En-suite bathrooms for all bedrooms
• Separate Powder Bath
• Sonos Sound System
• Air conditioning
•Private rear courtyard
• Professional home maintenance throughout your stay
ABOUT OUR HOME'S BEDROOMS:
Our home has 5 real bedrooms (not 4 Bedrooms plus a loft) and sleeps up to 12 Guests comfortably.
• Downstairs Master Suite # 1 has a King bed, separate seating area and a
spa like en-suite bath with dual vanities, a soaking tub and separate
• Downstairs Master #2 is a Guest Room that has a King bed and en-suite
bath with dual sinks and a spa shower .
• Upstairs Guest Room has 2 Queen/Full beds with a privacy curtain for each,
2 closets, 4 built in dressers and 3 separate small "Play Rooms" for kids (a
reading room, a doll room and a toy room). There is also a Pack and Play in
this room for you to use.
• Downstairs room of the Guest House has a King Bed , separate sitting area,
and laundry room.
• Upstairs room of the Guest House has a King bed, kitchenette with sink,
toaster, coffeemaker and microwave, sitting area, dining for 2 and an en-
suite bath with a shower. Note: This bath is shared with the Downstairs
WHAT'S INCLUDED IF I RESERVE YOUR HOME? MORE THAN YOU'D EXPECT!
The $65 Daily Resort fee allows you (as our guests) access to many of the Palmetto Bluff Community Member Amenities and a few of the Montage Palmetto Bluff Resort amenities including:
• Two pools, including the members' Canoe Club Pool (which has a baby pool,
children’s pool, and large family pool) & the River House Pool (adults 18+
• Complimentary canoe, kayak, and fishing equipment rentals.
• Complimentary fitness classes and two state-of-the-art fitness centers: The
Canoe Club Fitness Center and the 24-hour River House Fitness Center
• Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club- Tennis, bocce, basketball, and croquet
• Six exceptional dining venues: Buffalo’s (in Wilson Village), Fore and Aft (at
the Montage Inn), The Octagon (at the Montage Inn), The Canoe Club (in
Wilson Village), The Canteen (in Moreland Village), The River House Lounge
(in Wilson Village)
• Bicycle and golf cart rentals. The cost of the bike rental is $15.00 per day
with a max of $45.00 per bike. Golf carts are available to rent for $75.00 a
• Nightly S’mores at the River House
• 32 miles of riverside to explore
• Spa Montage (at the Inn)
For an Additional fee, you (as our guest in this particular home) also have access to:
• Customized Concierge Service that includes personalized pre-trip planning
• Pre-arrival grocery service so that the kitchen is stocked when you arrive
• Daily housekeeping
• Airport Pick up/ drop off service
• Babysitting Service
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Check in is at 3 pm, Check out is at 10 am
• Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
• There is a detached garage behind the home but there is no interior garage
• Parking for 1 car is available behind the garage (car has to park parallel to
the garage because of the short driveway depth) We usually park our cars
within the community on the side brick parking pads and use the
behind the garage parking for bicycles and /or a golf cart.
• While you do not have access to the May River Golf Course, you do have
access to all three Palmetto Dunes courses in Hilton Head only 30 minutes
• Please note there is no access to the pool at the Inn at Palmetto Bluff.
•There is no access to the Montage kids’ club or shooting range.
• There is no access to the member’s Moreland Game room, pool, or
ABOUT PALMETTO BLUFF.....
Encircled by ribbons of rivers, with streams trickling through marsh to a pristine Lowcountry landscape, Palmetto Bluff retreats from the modern world into its own peaceful splendor. You'll bike the quiet streets with no hurry or cares in the world. Play a game of bocce ball or croquet on a perfectly manicured lawn, and gently recline in rocking chairs on a comfortable porch.
The sunny neighborhood streets encourage relaxing on the porch and spending quality together time with loved ones. It's the private community that time forgot, but that discerning travelers will always remember.
Families who love Kiawah Island, Sea Island and Hilton Head will love Palmetto Bluff even more. Your kids can splash in the pool, catch the breeze on a boat and try their hand at bocce. There's also a boat center with kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards. You can forsake the car for family bike rides on the quiet streets. Adventures await as there is no shortage of activities at Palmetto Bluff including backwater boating, kayaking, fishing, beachcombing, crabbing, water skiing and tubing.
Within the gates of this master-planned community is the Montage resort. As such, classic resort amenities reside here as well. Many have praised Palmetto Bluff's collection of tennis, spa facilities, boating, golf, shopping and fine dining.
• U.S. News & World Report, Best Hotels in the USA Rated #1 Hotel & Resort in South Carolina and #2 Top 10 Hotels in the U.S. 2014
• Located less than 35 minutes from downtown Savannah, Georgia, and 30 minutes from Hilton Head Island
Keywords: Low Country home, Village, Montage Palmetto Bluff, Palmetto Bluff, Montage Resort, cottage rental, wedding, chapel