Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Bedroom w/queen bed
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only - prefer under 50 lbs. - 2 dogs max Dogs only - prefer under 50 lbs. - 2 dogs max
No smoking - Outside only please.Outside only please.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- ***PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE... Read the listing description in full and have looked at ALL the photos.
- ***PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE.... That this is a ground floor apartment in a 1970's beach home. No updates/nothing fancy.
- ***PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE... The apartment doesn't get a lot of natural sunlight – it's dark and quirky.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by CristinaAsk a question
GM, the property owner, moved to Isle of Palms from Germany over 55 years ago. She is practicing architect with 55+ years of experience. Her designs are inspired by nature. She has designed many unique properties (including the house that the apartment is in) on both the Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island. She is fluent in both German and English.
Cristina purchased this Apartment in 1973
Why Cristina chose Isle of Palms
The ground floor apartment is located in an architecturally unique beach house that was designed by the owner/architect, GM. She as been on Isle of Palms since the mid 1970s. You won't find an unnatural manicured lawn on this property as it is surrounded by natural island vegetation that's native to the sea islands of South Carolina. This eclectic apartment with it's open floor plan is approx. 1,012 sqft. It has a private entrance - no stairs or steps – and an outdoor covered seating area for guest to enjoy. Inside you will find exposed brick walls and redwood paneled walls (imported from the west coast), tile floor, cozy sitting, dining table, couch, walk-in cedar closet, tiled shower, and plenty of privacy. The kitchen is equipped with full size fridge, 4-burner stovetop, toaster oven, microwave and 2-cup coffee maker. **PLEASE NOTE: No cable TV. However there is a ROKU TV in the apartment and high-speed wireless internet. So if you need entertainment, other than the beach, you can login to your Netflix, Amazon, HBO, etc.... accounts via the Roku.
What makes this Apartment unique
• Beautiful semi-private beach just a short walk down the street • No traffic – apartment on dead end street with residential only parking • Uncrowded beach • Very close to Wild Dunes Resort
- english, german