3 Bedroom,3 Bath,Sleeps 8, Deck,Hot Tub,Firetable,Kayak,Paddleboard, Beachfrnt
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No more than 2 children under age 4;no baby gates No more than 2 children under age 4;no baby gates
No pets - Allergies . No exceptions please even visitors!Allergies . No exceptions please even visitors!
No events - 8 max. at home/property;host approval for visitors8 max. at home/property;host approval for visitors
No smoking - No tobac,marijuana,vape,juul,etc in home/propertyNo tobac,marijuana,vape,juul,etc in home/property
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Respect neighbors peace and quiet. Nothing loud outside after dark. Prior approval from host for visitors (no dogs)at home during stay.
- Primary guest ID req.w/in 7 days; 8 guest max.(incling children); Any number over 4 people incurs extra fee(inclding kids)2 kids max. under age 4.
- Fires only in propane fire table. No outdoor wood fires, firearms,fireworks anywhere on island.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
About Donn Bennett
Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. My wife is a professional communicator who loves the great outdoors. I'm a musician and can bore you to tears rambling on about my favorite music. After much world travel, we think the Pacific Northwest is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Donn Bennett purchased this house in 2017
Why Donn Bennett chose Pierce County
After living in the Pacific Northwest most of our lives we recently discovered the South Puget Sound islands. We fell in love with the hidden islands and their secret inlets. Anderson Island quickly became one of our favorites. It has the perfect combination of secluded natural beauty and just enough modern conveniences to make the perfect place to relax and enjoy all the Northwest has to offer. Conveniently located and just about 90 minutes from Seattle. We love our Anderson Island home!
What makes this house unique
The house is located on the beach right on the shore of East Oro Bay with the calmest waters on Anderson island, ideal for swimming, paddling and boating. Beautiful water and sunset views from the deck, bedrooms, lounge and hot tub. Great year round for a romantic getaway or family vacation.