About the property
- House1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
Easy connection to Highway to the mountain, downtown, airport, and walking distance from the CU Anshutz Medical Campus, Children's Hospital and new VA hospital, this house offers comforts of home and ideal for families for those visiting friends or loved ones in the hospital.
Incredibly close to DIA. Also, just 6 miles east of downtown Denver. This house is great for those visiting for work, school, sports tournaments or fun!
* Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Bunk Beds(Queen and Double) |
* Living Room: Internet TV, Wi-Fi, Sofa
* Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen, which you can enjoy at the nearby dining table.
* Washer and dryer, as well as detergent, allowing you to clean your travel clothes.
* Parking: 2 free off-street parking spots
** Please note that a long-term tenant resides in the lock-off basement apartment with a separate entrance and living spaces. They use the attached garage. Please, Do not use drive way for parking in front of Garage **
* A short drive from the airport and downtown. * You will be close proximity to the mall, grocery stores, University of Colorado Hospital and Veterans Hospital, and local restaurants.
* Connect to Highway to the West Mountain Ski and Mountain adventure.
* No smoking * No pets allowed * No events, parties or large gatherings * Must be at least 25 years old to book * Additional fees and taxes may apply *
** Please note that a long-term tenant resides in the lock-off basement apartment with separate entrance and living spaces **
Christopher Chun Yi
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Korean
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.