Walk through the door into this charming Tahoe Donner vacation home, and you'll find yourself instantly at ease. Beautifully remodeled, the property is outfitted with every modern convenience, while maintaining the warmth of a cozy mountain cabin. High ceilings, wood beams, and a gas fireplace with rock hearth surround the open great room. Reclaimed barn wood, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances line the kitchen.
The Master bedroom is conveniently located on the main floor, and outfitted with a Queen bed, wall mounted flat screen television, and ensuite bath. Upstairs, the versatile second bedroom can serve as a second Master, or a bunk room for the kids, sleeping up to 6, with its own ensuite bath and large walk in closet.
During the summer months, guests will love spending time in the landscaped back yard, complete with a stone patio, gas fire pit, and sports court.
GOLD RATED PROPERTY
• 1750 Square Feet
• Completely remodeled
• Landscaped patio with sports court (seasonal)
• 20 minutes to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugarbowl, and Northstar Ski Areas
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 7. Guest access fees are currently $8 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. The driveway is on a steep upslope. 4WD/chains recommended.
3. This home does not have a formal dining area. Round kitchen table seats 4-6.
4. The twin sleeper sofa located downstairs is in an entry area. It can be made private, but does not have its own heating vent.
5. The trampoline featured in the photos has been taken down for the winter months.
6. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Certificate #62-49