Withers Beach - Old Florida Charm - 6BR & 2 Cottages Available(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 12-16)
Fabulous 'Rustic' family beach house on Alligator Point, Florida for rent! Directly on white sandy beach on Gulf of Mexico. Nicest rental on Alligator Point with old-Florida charm and all amenities. Perfect for family vacation at the beach, two adjacent houses also available for rental for large reunion or corporate gatherings. Contact Barbara for more information.
Keywords: Beach house, gulf of mexico, tennis court, pool, oceanfront, retreat, reunion,
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Max. occupancy 16
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (3), Double Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Escape the ordinary for the last of the "real Florida". Withers Heights is a wonderful old Florida style beach house with 6 bedrooms, and 2 1/2 baths. Withers Heights can be rented seperately or with either/both of our other properties as your charming beachfront venue for family reunion, retreat, wedding or special celebration. Next door is Ship Watch ottage with 2 bedrooms and 3 baths. On the bayside is the Pool House, with a master bedroom, sleeping porch and 1 1/2 baths. We offer a private tennis court, private 300' dock on bay side of road for fishing and boating, the Alligator Point Yacht Basin with Fuel and Boat Landing - 1 Mile away, Charming Apalachicola a beautiful 1 hr. drive on scenic Coastal 98. Grocery store in Panacea (15 minutes) and Carrabelle (30 minutes). Alligator Point is home to Bald Point State Park, Wakulla Springs is a 30 minute drive. Withers Beach is perfect beach for watching sunsets, playing tennis, splashing in the Gulf, fishing and relaxing!...moreless
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Winter (Nov-Feb) Discounted Specials: $159/nt, $1113/wk, $3000/mo - Spring + Fall (Mar-May/Sept-Oct) Off-season Rates: $214/nt, $1500/wk, $4000/mo - Summer (June, July, Aug) High-season Rates: $321/nt, $2250/wk, $5000/mo All Rentals Subject to 9% Florida Sales Tax and a $125 Cleaning Fee. All Rentals Subject to Deposit at the Time of Booking. CHECK IN 4PM CHECK OUT 11AM
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Most people find plenty to do at Withers Beach enjoying the beach, the dock, tennis court, swimming pool, cozy corners for conversations and afternoon naps. Across the bridge (15 minutes) there is a small grocery store, fresh seafood markets, Angelo's Seafood Restaurant, Posey's Steam Room and Dockside restaurants, 2 liquor stores, a bank/ATM, marine supply stores and gas stations. Be sure to check out the Gulf Specimen Marine Lab in Panacea and no trip to the forgotten coast is complete without a jungle cruise and a swim at Wakulla Springs (Ed Ball State Park) or a day kayaking the unspoiled coastlines of the Forgotten Coast or the pristine nearby rivers. Alligator Point Yacht Basin can launch your boat or you can use the free boat ramp nearby.
A half an hour to Crawfordville and you have restaurants, Super Wal-Mart, all kinds of stores and shops. An hour away is Apalachicola, perhaps the most charming small Gulf town in the State with charming shops and great restaurants.
Withers Heights Living Room with View of Gulf
Withers Heights Kitchen
Interior Withers Heights - Master Bedroom
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 02/08/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.