Just blocks from the St. Claude streetcar line and a short walk from the French Quarter, our recently renovated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home comfortably accommodates large groups. Bathed in natural light, the home’s open-concept living area is the ideal place to relax with friends and family. This is the perfect location for large groups looking for an authentic New Orleans experience.
- Flat screen TV with 200+ channels, high speed internet
- Brand new kitchen stocked with essential cookware
- Laundry (washer/dryer/iron)
- Heat and air conditioning
- Reserved on-street parking space for 1 vehicle
- Pristine open-concept living area
- Outdoor space and backyard
- All beds feature Tempurpedic-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens.
- All bathrooms are immaculate and include essential toiletries and stacks of plush cotton towels.
The entire home is for your exclusive use.
Interaction with guests
You will have complete privacy here, however every question or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our ground team is available to assist you. Entry is simple, there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
Other things to note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, reach out to us with an inquiry before a reservation request.
Please also note that one-night stays on the weekend or reservations that start or end on a Saturday may be subject to an additional fee.
Want more options? Check out Stayloom’s other homes located in popular destinations across the nation such as Boston, Savannah, New Orleans, and more! At Stayloom, we make sure you find the perfect fit.
License number: 17STR-07506