Experience this blast from the past at this spacious 2 bedroom home. With an eye for detail & comfort, we have made every effort to make sure you enjoy your stay with all the comforts of home. Located near our beloved local Marietta Square, minutes from interstates 75 and 285, & close to Suntrust Park. The house features unique post modern century decor, vintage furniture, and books we've collected through our adventures, for this reason we have lovenly nicknamed it, The Book House.
About the House:
This home features 50s-70s top to bottom vintage furnishings and post modern century decor
* Features 2 living rooms with multiple sofas,
* High speed internet and a 52 in TV
* Bedrooms: stocked with Linens, extra Blankets, and even personal Bathrobes for comfort.
* Kitchen: fully stocked with drinks, snacks, coffee, paper products, and all the utensils you need to cook with, for your convenience.
*You'll find a coffee maker, Britta filter, dishware, flatware, etc.
* There's a laundry room with a washer and dryer (laundry soap is provided).
* Outside: you'll find a spacious front and back yard. The backyard has a fire pit that all guests are welcome to use (please provide your own wood).
*Guests have plenty of parking in the driveway.
*Property is set up in a family friendly neighborhood. The 3 houses next door are owned by a local pastor at the church nearby. He houses his congregation as they in turn work on the homes.
Pets: They are considered on a case by case basis. There are pet fees and pet deposits, please consult host.