Only 30min. drive or 45min. train / metro trip from Lisbon Airport, this lovely family villa with over 200 sq. meters of indoor living space features:
- 1 Wonderful dining room over-viewing the front garden with a long Terrace
- 1 Lounge with spacious Terrace (w / sofa bed que can accommodate 2 extra guests)
- 1 Spacious sunny kitchen w / all modern conveniences
- Big 3 bedrooms (2 doubles with king-size beds, from Which one en-suite and 1 twin w / 3 single beds)
- 3 Bathrooms (All w / shower, 1 Also w / Jacuzzi Tub and, the other Also w / Tub and the last Also w / hydro-massage)
- 1 Outdoor Summer kitchen for 'al fresco' cooking and eating.
There are 2 big garden areas with a total of 300 sq. meters, one facing south and enjoying full privacy and sunshine continuous for the whole day, and another facing north, For Those warmer days. It Also Allows to have children playing safely in one big but confined area of the garden with fresh grass and comfy, while the grownups enjoy a barbecue, or simply a few drinks in the other open garden area. The front garden features what the Portuguese call 'Summer kitchen', the outdoor kitchen with a coal / wood big barbecue woven where you can have your grills and eat 'al fresco'. Fresh meat seasoning herbs can be picked up directly from que same garden where you prepare your grills.
The house is only 10 minutes cycle or € 5 taxi ride from the center of the fishing village of Cascais, where you can visit its many shops and restaurants, and watch the breathtaking sunset from the terrace of the marina while enjoying your favorite drink. The popular Guincho beach, famous for being featured in the James Bond film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service ', and its wind, perfect for surfers, windsurfers and kite surfers is less than 10 minutes drive from the house. Also it's the perfect place to relax while enjoying the best seafood and superb views over the wild part of the Atlantic sea.
For culture lovers and city you can take the train to Lisbon (+ € -2 per adult passenger) and enjoy the 35min ride along the calmer part of the Atlantic ocean and later the banks of the River Tagus (Tejo). You can Also choose to go to Sintra and visit the town que the famous British poet and traveler Lord Byron stopped by in the 18th century, and described as 'perhaps in every respect the most delightful in Europe', and called a 'glorious Eden' in his epic poem Childe Harold's Pilgrimage.
For golf lovers the courses of Oitavos, Quinta da Marinha, Estoril, Penha Longa and Beloura are all within a short drive.
Please see the section "View All Prices" and "Additional pricing information".
- Payments made through Homeaway online payment system will incur charges of up to 5% + VAT. For full details please see this link: http: // help. homeaway. co. uk / articles / en_GB / Article / what-are-the-credit-card-transaction-fees-for-HomeAway-Payments?q = fees + payment + card
ADDITIONAL PRICING INFORMATION:
- Final Cleaning / Laundry fee of € 16 / person applies to every stay. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Refundable Breakage deposit / Security / Guarantee Deposit: Minimum of 290 € no later than 48h before check-in. Please inquire for information on the special breakage deposit applying to stays longer than 2 Weeks and New Years Eve parties;
- Optional House Keeping and / or Baby Sitting available at a rate of € 9 / h;
- Check-in Lateness Fee (after 20h): € 25;
- Air conditioning is available for an additional charge of € 55 / week (mostly electricity).
- For winter rentals (typically mid November to mid March) an optional € 170 / week surcharge may be added if there is use of central heating.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
<< ALWAYS ASK for our SPECIAL OFFERS. If your time schedule is FLEXIBLE so will our PRICING be! >>
For guests with pets or smokers please inquire.