Extremely bright and clean, contemporarily decorated, spacious apartment with a lot of freedom and independence, a top-notch memory foam mattress, a full dresser for guests to store clothes, high speed internet, and a comfortable work station for business travellers. Self check-in and check-out process delivers a seamless experience. My place is perfect for small families, young couples, and business travellers.
BRIGHT, CLEAN, & SPACIOUS, APARTMENT:
My apartment is located within one of the most LUXURIOUS and highly sought after communities in LA. This is a one-bedroom apartment. I occupy the bedroom; you and your group will have the entire living room that has a queen size sofa bed and a twin size mattress. The living room is set up for guests only, and I will not disturb. There is a door separating the bedroom and living room, so it feels like a studio style apartment for your group. I have a demanding job and will not be in the apartment for the most part of the day, so you will definitely have a lot of freedom, privacy, and independence - no need to worry about that. With the apartment, you have the following:
• Extremely comfortable mattress with a memory foam topper
• Clean linens, blankets, and towels
• Empty dresser with hangers for you to unpack if you bring a lot of clothes
• Basic toiletries and a clean bathroom (I have a robotic vacuum, Stanford, who cleans at noon daily, and a cleaning lady comes weekly, so to keep clean, please DO NOT WEAR SHOES on carpet, anywhere beyond the living room)
• An AC and heat unit in the living room
• Gated Community with 24 Hour Courtesy Patrol (if you are ever stopped at the gate or asked anywhere else, please just say you are my guest / friend)
• FREE Multimedia Theater: Movies play at different times/days
• Business Center, w/ Copier, Fax, the Internet (Fee)
• Beautiful gardens to walk around
• Spa and dry-clean in the community for extra charges
• Guest parking access ONLY IF you let me know TWO DAYS in advance. ***Please note: you MUST have a guest pass in order to park on premise; otherwise, you will be TOWED. You MUST also renew your guest pass daily. Detailed instructions will be given after booking.
My place's central LA location allows you to get to any part of LA fairly painlessly (we all know LA traffic is insane). My place is walkable to the famous "Grove", which both high-end specialty stores, Barnes & Nobles, and mom-and-pop shops and food options. 5 minutes drive to the La Brea Tar Pits museum and Larchmont Village. Only 10-25 minutes drive to the beach, West Hollywood, Downtown. Easy access to freeways and bus lines.
Miracle Mile is an incredibly safe neighborhood and you can definitely walk around at night without worrying about safety. Bus lines are available nearby and Lyft & Uber are very affordable and convenient. If you are traveling, I strongly recommend you to stick with Lyft or Uber since traffic and parking situation will always make car rental a painful and expensive endeavor.