Best lake shore - no stairs to get to the pier!
** 80' of frontage on the east shore of Lake Winnebago, small town WI living! Huge fire pit on lake front & charcoal grill. Amazing sunsets and fishing. Ice fishing, winter activities, magnificent summer nights!
** “A" frame log cabin boasts master suite upstairs w/ full bath and loft. Main level includes two bedrooms (one w/ double size bunk beds) and full bath (shower and tub). Open concept kitchen/dining/living with floor to ceiling fireplace! Full kitchen, charcoal grill, firepit, pond, two patios plus fire pit.
*** Pier goes in Memorial Day and comes out Labor Day! ***
No WiFi - enjoy your time with family and friends!
No cable - antennae only for local channels.
Things to do:
- Boating (bring your kayak) or rent a boat for the day in Oshkosh or Fond du Lac
- Fishing from the pier (walleye, perch, northern pike, smallmouth bass)
- Bird watching
- BBQ charcoal grill
- Fire wood provided
- Hiking at Highcliff Park and Kettle Marine
- Walleye Weekend in June
- EAA in July
- PGA in August
- Once in a lifetime Sturgeon Spearing fishing in February
- Road America
You will get:
- Entire home, except garages. No use of owners boats/ snow machines.
- Home does not have an ice maker. Please bring ice!
- Must bring your own charcoal for the grill. (Do not have a gas grill)
- Firewood for indoor fireplace will be provided.
Full kitchen, charcoal grill, fire pit, pond, two patios plus fire pit.
Things to note:
***Summer: May not tie your water craft to pier - storms form quickly and waves may reach 2 feet - ruining your boat and our pier. Multiple launch points for boats within three miles. There are boat rentals in Oshkosh or Fond du Lac for daily rentals.
Windsurfing (bring your equipment)
Swimming / floating from the pier (bring your rafts, We provide life jackets).
***Winter: snow mobiles may enter the frozen lake to ride to trails from our property.
Tubing for winter is often open at High Cliff State Park
Popular restaurants & attractions nearby, & ready to make recommendations.
Close to Oshkosh, Fond Du Lac, and Elkhart Lake for events like Country USA, Rock USA, EAA Airventure, Battle on Bago, Walleye Weekend. Quick drive from Chicago Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay