Lake-view, in the heart of downtown close to all major attractions
New Luxury Condo on the Waterfront. Be in the centre of it all. This is truly an exquisite space in the heart of the city.
Located right on Toronto's waterfront edge and within walking distance to major city attractions.
Open concept living with many upgrades:
• Fully furnished with contemporary clean design
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Balcony overlooking the courtyard and providing views of the lake and the city
• Dark hardwood floors
• Modern kitchen with Miele appliances
• Large walk-in glass and marble shower
• Onsite washer and dryer
• Apple TV
• 46 inch flat screen TV
BUILDING AMENITIES & SERVICES
• Professionally equipped fitness zone including a meditation/yoga centre
• Outdoor swimming pool overlooking the lake, complete with cabanas and 2 outdoor fireplaces
• The indoor pool/spa area includes a relaxation pool, a resistance pool, a co-ed sauna and separate change rooms with lockers, showers and steam rooms.
We really do want you to enjoy your stay so anything we can do to help, just ask! We can recommend our favorite restaurants, bars and clubs, attractions and special events going on in the city. Toronto is a great place to visit but knowing where to go and what to see can make all the difference in ensuring you have the best stay!
Toronto’s downtown centre of business and entertainment is just moments away. Fine dining, fine art, exclusive shopping, movies, music, sports, and theatre: your home is at Toronto’s cultural crossroads.
All within the condo's radius:
• Air Canada Centre (Concerts, Maple Leafs, Raptors etc.)
• Rogers Centre (Blue Jays, Argos, etc.)
• CN Tower
• Metro Convention Centre
• Sugar Beach
• Toronto Islands
• St. Lawrence Market
• Brand-new Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts - a magnificent performance venue and a historic cultural milestone for Canada
• And much more! See guidebook for tourist destinations in the surrounding area.
Quick access to public transit, shopping and all the Harbourfront has to offer. Minutes away from Union Station, Toronto's 'central' station.
Methods of transportation available include TTC (Subway and Bus), GO Train and the UP Express (Express Train from Downtown to Toronto Pearson Airport). If you fly in or out of the Toronto City Airport (Billy Bishop) the airport shuttle will take you to Union Station which is a 10 minute walk or a 2 minute bus or taxi ride from the condo. The ferry terminal which takes you to the Toronto Islands is a 5 minute walk away.
This is a new unit and is furnished with 1 queen bed, a pull out couch in the living room, a dining table and dedicated desk space and area to work.
The condo is fully equipped with household supplies so you can really enjoy your stay without having to worry about a thing! (i.e. kitchen supplies, towels, linen, pillows, blankets, etc).
Check in 4:00 PM
Check out 11:00 AM
(We try to accommodate preferences on early check ins and late check out times)