About the property
- Condo1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible sofa bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to our vacation home, Destin Beach Fun. We are Keith and Deb, and we have owned and managed our 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation home, Destin Beach Fun, since 2007. Read on...This is not your average vacation home rental!
• Located on the 14th floor
• Completely unobstructed view of the Gulf and the amazing sunsets
• Nine (9) foot ceilings
• 18x18 porcelain tile set on the diagonal throughout the common areas
• Carpet in each bedroom
• Loveseat and Sleeper sofa in Living room
• 50' Roku ready, flat panel HDTV and DVD player
• Seating for three at the bar; Six at the dining table
You will find that our kitchen is extremely well equipped!
• All stainless steel appliances
o LG French Door refrigerator
o Brand new steel tub Maytag dishwasher, with a sanitizing setting
o GE self-cleaning oven/range and built-in microwave.
o Fiestaware-Service for 12, Stainless steel cookware, Henkels knives, Service for kids; kid’s silverware, coffee & espresso maker, crockpot, electric pancake griddle, blender, toaster, and a George Foreman Grille.
o Salad spinner, stainless nesting bowls, strainers, measuring cups and spoons, funnel and more - everything you could possibly need!
• Granite countertops
• Tumbled marble tile backsplash
For an adult evening, visit the China Hutch for
• Margarita pitcher and glasses
• Wine glasses, with stems or without
• Martini glasses
• Beer glasses
• Glass salad bowl set and water pitcher
• Ice Penguin and electric wine chiller
• Serving trays to carry it all to the balcony!
The master bedroom and bath is classically elegant.
• Fine linens and fabrics
• King size bed with a luxurious pillow-top mattress
• Many comfy custom pillows
• 40' flat screen HDTV and DVD player on the full-length dresser
• Hotel quality safe holds large laptops and electronics
• Large sliding glass door for private access to the balcony
• Romantic late nights and sunset views are suggested!
• Master bath features
o A double vanity with plenty of storage
o Additional dresser behind the door
o Garden tub with a tile back splash
o Separate shower with a hand held spray shower head
Second bedroom features
• Two (2) twin size beds with custom bedspreads and curtains
• Tall chest of drawers and separate closet
• 20' flat screen HDTV and DVD player
• Xbox One-bring games and your own login for internet access
• Private access to the guest bathroom
• Impressive view of the Seascape golf course and Choctawhatchee Bay
Laundry room contains
• Full size, LG front loading washer and dryer
• Room to set up the Pack N Play so baby/toddler can sleep undisturbed
• PakNPlay is stored behind the washer, along with a Noisemaker, mattress pad and crib sheets, or bring your own if you would prefer
• Free wireless internet access
• Plenty of outlet strips in each bedroom, LR and kitchen
• Door hooks on EVERY door
• Shower hooks for wet swimsuits
• A ton of extra storage space in every side table
Ariel Dunes 2 is the perfect getaway.
• Golf - 18-hole golf course on the property; championship course nearby, 12 more within a 15 minute drive
• Eight tennis courts
• Fresh water lakes and ocean fishing (bait and tackle available at Fanta Sea Scooter Rental near back gate)
• Onsite gym - complete with cardio equipment, machines, and free-weights),
• Sauna room and Steam room
• NEW! Seascape Town Centre at Hwy 98 - Acme Oyster House, Mezcal Mexican Grill, 2 Birds Coffee Café, Seascape Wine and Spirits, Thrills Laser Tag and Arcade, Rope Climbing adventures with Aerial Entertainment, Moo La La Ice Cream and Fudge Shop, and much more
Three (3!) pools
• Zero-entry pool with a crawl under waterfall
o Shallow water - safer for toddlers to crawl around in just an inch of water
o Two 4.5 ft pools – no diving.
o Outdoor grills; cook while the kids swim!
• Silver Sands Outlet Mall - nation’s largest designer outlet center. Visit the website for the list of all the stores.
• Destin Commons Mall – more shopping, great restaurants, movie theatre, and Bass Pro Shop kids will love to see the huge live fish!
• Grande Boulevard for Publix, movie theatre, art gallery, candy shop and more great restaurants.
• The Track - the tallest and longest wooden go cart track, bumper boats that squirt water at spectators and miniature golf.
• Big Kahuna’s Water Park
• Harborwalk at Emerald Grande
• Deep Sea Fishing Charters; Snorkel Charters, Pontoon Boat Rentals for a trip to Crab Island
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Hi! My name is Deb. We have a large family, and we all live in Atlanta: Mom and Dad, four adult daughters, four sons-in-law, and twelve grandchildren, ages 3 years through 13 years old!! We visit as a family, as often as we can, usually with a bunch of the grand kids, and have enjoyed our condo immensely! We want to share it with you, when we cannot be there. We hope you love it as much as we do.
Deborah purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Deborah chose Miramar Beach
We had the opportunity to purchase the condo during the pre-construction phase. We added upgraded flooring, custom finishes, and remodeled the second bedroom to add a pocket door. Best decision ever!
What makes this Condo unique
Our condo is family friendly and full of amenities and upgrades to make you feel as if you were at home, with the addition of a fantastic view from the balcony. Our view is completely unobstructed to the west, allowing for fantastic sunsets, full of every color you can imagine. The many variations of robin's egg blue, turquoise and lapis blue shading to deeper navy blue out in the ocean can be enjoyed from our balcony.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Home away from home but better!
This condo was our home away from home but better! Extremely comfortable beds and amazing views. Ocean view from balcony was absolutely spectacular! One of our favorite things was the hot tub in the master bathroom! I will recommend this wonderful place to others and hope to stay here again!
Wonderful place to stay!
My family of 5 enjoyed our stay so much. Deborah was a great host to work with. She has thought of so many details in the place like charging stations and hooks in the shower to hang wet swimsuits and towels. These considerations really made a big difference from other condos we have stayed. The view was beautiful from the balcony and everything was so comfortable. The pools were nice place to relax in the late afternoon after a beautiful day at the beach. I would give this place more stars if I could.
We had a great first visit to the Destin area and what a beautiful place! Deb's condo was perfect for our family of 4. Every amenety you can think of was provided...including the essentials. There was coffee plus sugar and cream, paper towel, garbage bags, dish soap, hand soap, toilet paper, & shampoo/conditioner samples. Tons of closet space and hooks to hang wet suits. I know mentioning these things may seem silly, but I have rented from many owners through VRBO, and there was barely a piece of toilet paper available on arrival. After a long day of travel (16hr drive in this case) the last thing I feel like doing is going to the grocery store! I think these types of extras make a huge difference as to whether or not I would return or recommend a place. Deb was EXCELLENT to work with. Her response time for any question was quick and pleasant. I felt very comfortable working with her. There is a few minutes walk to the stunning beach. The beach was not as crowded as I thought and the other beach-goers were super nice. Maybe it's a southern thing?! The one and only negative was the unbelievable traffic. It was a lengthy drive to get anywhere. Maybe that is typical for July. On the positive side there was a restaurant at the beach that was convenient for a quick meal with a beautiful view!
A quick recommendation is to visit Noriego Point (beach). A great place to snorkel where the surrounding jettys make a few little bays that keep the water calm. It was enjoyable watching the boats pass from the harbor to head out to sea!
Aerial Dunes Stay
My family and I had an absolute blast on our stay. Everything was relatively close to the condo. The beach was walking distance, there is a cafe right down stairs , there is a beach shop right on the water as well as walking distance down the street. The condo was clean and any questions I had were answered without delay. We will definitely be back with our family.
Excellent place, wonderful view, luxury apartment with several things for your convenience...
Hi Pablo, I am so happy to hear you were pleased with your time in our vacation home. I totally agree that the view of the sunset over the ocean is incredible. The colors can be amazing. Makes me wish I could have this view all the time!! The many features we have added to our home do add to the luxury, such as the custom fabrics in the bedrooms and in the living room, and the high end comfort of the pillow top mattresses. We would love to have you and your family return any time you want to see that view again! Thank you, Deborah.