Comfortable and charming 1 bedroom plus den - 1 1/2 bath - sleeps 4 people.
This updated tri-plex apartment is situated in a hillside neighborhood of Echo Park. The property is nestled in a canyon with all the comforts of city living within a one mile radius. Often compared to San Francisco, the area hosts a variety of restaurants, wine bars, boutiques, and music venues. Most of the entertainment and shopping hot spots are accessible by foot or a short five minute drive. Our street terminates at the longest flight of stairs in Los Angeles, which sit atop the ridge of Elysian Park. In the park you will find picnic areas, hiking trails and vistas overlooking downtown, Dodger's Stadium and the famous Hollywood sign.
The apartment is tucked away behind a terraced garden, above street level. A great alternative to a hotel, with a full kitchen, dishwasher, and washer/dryer in the unit. Will make a wonderful long or short-term home-away-from-home.
* Kitchen includes stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, pots and pans, dishes, utensils and appliances
* Queen Memory Foam bed in master bedroom
* 2 Twin beds in second bedroom
* Full bath w/ tub and shower
* Washer and dryer in unit
* Onsite parking
* WiFi included
* Premium cable w/ HBO
* Phone - all distance US and Canada
* Private patio in a garden setting
* Minutes from Elysian Park hiking trails
* Walking distance to cafes and shops
* 5 min. drive to downtown Los Angeles
* Public transportation within walking distance
* Local open air Farmer's Market every Friday 3-7