Elegant Beach House with Private Pool and Sun Deck, Hermanus, Cape Town.
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Recently decorated and furnished to high standards including new windows, 3 new bathrooms. Solar heated pool, outside BBQ area, sun decks and patio. Large living areas, light and bright. Satellite TV.
Area rich in indigenous flora along a coastal walking route and to a lovely beach known as 'brekkie bay'.
Close to wine growing areas, golf courses, shark diving facilities, craft centres and potteries.
Also a garden cottage for 2 persons (ikaya - zulu for 'little house') available - normally rented with the house.
Maid service available at extra cost paid directly to the maid.
Golf: There are 2 local golf courses. Within 10 minutes drive is the internationally famous golf course, hosting championship matches, on the Arabella Estate, which also has the Sheraton complex with lots of restaurants, spa and pool.
The second golf course is in Hermanus and has reasonable day rates.
Whale Watching and Shark Divivng: The Great Right Whale comes to Hermanus between July and November to mate and give birth. The whales may be seen very close to the shore - a breathtaking natural sight.
Shark diving is avaialbale in nearby Gansbaai.
Wineries: The famous Hamilton Russell and Findlay Boucheron wineries are about 10 minutes drive away. Tasting and buying of these local wines is a must!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 250 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- 2 large doubles, 1 twin plus twin in garden cottage
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Just over an hour from Cape Town in much sort after Vermont and Hermanus. Designed house to international standards overlooking Walker Bay where whales may be seen between July and November. House has wood burning stove and underfloor heating. Spacious accommodation recently decorated throughout with 3 new bathrooms. Additional garden cottage also available which sleeps 2. Outside BBQ area with tables. Solar heated pool and sundeck with lounge chairs. Pool has child-proof cover. Good local restaurants and shopping areas. Area rich in indigenous flora along a coastal walking route. Local beach. Daily maid service available at extra cost. Close to wine growing areas, golf courses, shark diving facilities, craft centres and potteries....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
The rates may be flexible depending on the occupancy of the house.Outside High Season rates may be negotiable. Occupancy of 14 nights or longer attracys a 10% discount
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Home to the Great Right Whale from June - November. Stunning ocean views and of the Overberg mountains. Beach only 2 min walk away from the property.
Famous for protea and finbos. Near good local wineries which offer tastings and the opportunity to buy. Good eating places,excellent golf courses and lovely beaches.
upstairs bedroom with ensuite bathroom
dining area of sitting room
large upstairs television room
bedroom in the garden cottage
solar heated pool and upstairs sun deck
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 07/08/2016