New Listing Beginning January 2018 - First time available to the public!
* Two Bedrooms, One Bath, Full Kitchen, Living Room, Deck, Garden Terrace
* Open Floor Plan, High Ceilings
* Private water access for kayaks
* Spectacular Water Views, including oyster farms, and sunset over the water
* Fully Stocked with Deluxe Amenities
* Professionally Managed and Cleaned by Local Family Business
* All Green Cleaning Products and Amenities
* Off Street Parking for Two Cars
* Excellent WIFI
* Walking Distance to Tony's Seafood (Owned by Hog Island Oyster Co.)
* Short Drive to: Marshall Store, Hog Island Oyster Co., Point Reyes Station
* Directly Across from Marconi Center
* Boat Launching/Parking within walking distance
* Upscale Amenities such as EO soaps, Coyuchi Linens, Organic Olive Oil/Coffee/Spices/Condiments
* Freshly Refurbished, new flooring, bedding, linens, fixtures, and propane BBQ (extra tank always on hand)
* Immaculate Gardens Developed for over 70 years
* Indoor/Outdoor Dining Areas
* Dishwasher, Laundry Washer/Dryer - Eco Detergents Included
* Outdoor shower - for rinsing the sand from your toes
* Attention to Detail and Guest Satisfaction
* Confirmed Guests Receive Our "Insider's Guide" with local tips and recommendations to help plan your time in the area.
This classic custom home has been in the family for three generations and is now available for guests to enjoy. You will love the 180 degree water views and expansive windows overlooking Tomales Bay. Bring your kayaks, bikes, hiking shoes, and pick up some oysters just up the road from the oyster farms within view of your living room. Located at the South end of Marshall, you're just a 10 minute drive into Point Reyes Station or up to Hog Island Oyster Co.
The kitchen is fully stocked. We provide basics such as coffee/tea/sugar/olive oil/spices. You're on your own for cream.
A few things to note:
There are two bedrooms, however they are "pass through" bedrooms, meaning you walk through the first bedroom to get to the second bedroom, and then on to the bathroom. This is mitigated by an exterior door to the bathroom from the deck, so privacy is still ensured, just with a simple walk-around. It's a minor issue, but we prefer to be up front about it.
Secondly, while we welcome families, please be aware that this home is not "child-proofed". Specifically, there is the gas wood stove which is not protected. It is not the primary source of heat, more for aesthetics, so the risk can be avoided by not running it. The proximity to the water is the other issue. So parents of young children please keep this in mind. Otherwise it is a wonderful place for families. Again, we prefer to be completely up front and address concerns beforehand.
There is a full-time resident located next door, with a shared parking area. Please respect our neighbors and minimize noise after dark. Absolutely no parties, thanks. If you're looking to celebrate, we have other homes which could work for you, just ask.
The bathroom has a large shower with handles, but no tub.
That's it, we look forward to having you as our guests!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have about the property or while planning your time in the area.
Point Reyes Vacation Rentals