Lovely garden cottage with own private entrance and parking behind a gate for a small car. 100m from public transport. Quiet surrounds. Close to shops and the University of Pretoria. Equipped kitchen for self catering including microwave and fridge. This cosy space is completely separate and private from the main yard.
A cozy studio garden cottage that is seperate from the main house. The private cottage has Secure parking with a seperate entrance. Easily accessible, yet secluded and located in tranquil surrounds. Leafy-sidewalk suburban dining and vibrant shopping is within walking distance.
Only minutes away from:
* Shopping (Brooklyn Mall, Greenlyn Village, The Club Centre, Waterkloof Corner)
* Gym (CrossFit, Pilates, Yoga etc)
* Universities (Unisa and University of Pretoria)
* Entertainment (Brooklyn Theatre, Loftus Versveld)
* Sightseeing (Van Wouw Museum, Union Buildings etc)
* Hospitals (Jakaranda, Zuid-Afrikaans, Little Company of Mary)
* Many Good Restaurants
* Studio bedroom with en-suite bathroom
* Double bed
* Small Kitchen with microwave and fridge
* Outside table with benches
* Undercover parking behind a gate
Washing can be arranged.
You have exclusive access to the cottage with a concrete table and benches outside. There is undercover parking for a small car and and a door leading to a small private courtyard behind the parking. Guests will be provided with their own set of keys.
Interaction with guests
We are working professionals and are usually home after hours and on weekends. An information card will all relevant contact numbers is available in the room, such as emergency numbers, WIFI codes etc... There are domestic workers whom attend to the house when we are not home and the gardener attends to the outside of the cottage once a week. Bed sheets and towels are changed once a week during your stay of it is seven or more days.