Surrounded by nature, you will love this unique peaceful home in the heart of Seattle! Modern fully stocked kitchen for your culinary adventure needs and an outdoor covered built-in gas grill :) Tranquil in-city oasis just 5-10 minutes walking distance to the Mt. Baker Light Rail Station, easy access to I-5 N & S, and the West Seattle Bridge. Walkscore is 75 and very walkable to Starbucks, drugstore and grocery stores.
The home is an intimate, one-of-a-kind experience. It boasts a serene view of a preserved forest in the heart of Seattle. Unique features such as a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, large washer and dryer, HD TV's each with Roku streaming devices, Blu-ray player, high-speed cable internet/wifi, and free parking.
* Quiet and peaceful
* Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
* King bed in a private master bedroom with jetted tub and bath salt blending bar
* Gas fireplace in main living room
* Full deck with ambient string lighting
* Outdoor covered built-in gas grill (rain or shine)
* Nespresso Vertuo System (Coffee & Espresso maker PLUS complimentary pods)
*Coffee station includes sugars, creamer, coffee filters and much more!
* Alternatively, we have a drip coffee maker (bring ground beans)
* Dining table sits up to 6 with leaf (high chair for infant if needed)
* Pack and Play available for infant (request in advance)
* Rotating tea selection
* Filtered water in fridge
* 20-jar rotating spice tower for your cooking needs
* Luxe shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
* Rotating free skin care samples for the women and men :)
* Ironing board and iron
* Laundry detergent (hypoallergenic option)
* Info binder includes highly recommended restaurants, best spas, shopping, coffee shops, and unique places to visit from a foodie blogger :) If you have a specific idea in mind, feel free to email me in advance.
* and much more!