Vista Hermosa means spectacular views in Spanish and this is truly a fitting description. Quiet Elegance. Located less than 10 min. South of Rosarito. Longer term preferred .
The small , gated and exclusive oceanfront community of MARENA COVE only has about 25 homes to boast and all are individually crafted-, special custom homes; half directly facing the ocean front with exquisite locations and the remainder on splendid 'second row' locations.
Located about ten minutes South of Rosarito in Baja California Norte, Mexico and less than one relaxed hour driving from the San Diego US-Mexico border crossing. Freeway-access nearby.
This gated community is an excellent mix of upper/middle income locals and Expats, overwhelmingly from California. Apart from the quiet elegance it offers through the home settings, (ocean front second-story with stunning views of whales, dolphins, pelicans, seagulls and many other seabirds) , the community offers a swimming pool and tennis court walking distance (200 yards).
At night, this gated community has security guards patrolling the area constantly.
Rarely do homes become available as vacation rental, but VISTA HERMOSA is the exception Toddler bed and baby crib available upon request (at no charge).
Oceanfront, second story with stunning views and very well appointed with a King bed in the spacious Master-Suite and a King AND a Full bed in the very large guest bedroom. Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances (JenAir refrigerator, Whirlpool cooktop and dishwasher). A great well-furnished balcony with gas BBQ to enjoy ocean views and sunsets. Master with ensuite bathroom and huge walk in closet, with all linens, towels, bedding provided, hair dryer of course and all utensils for the kitchen incl. dinnerware, silverware and toaster, micro, blender, dishwasher , coffee maker etc. etc. Guest-room with its own bathroom. Cozy Fireplace and living room seating for at least 6. Views from every room:-) High ceilings with wooden beams, tile flooring everywhere, well decorated, original artwork, flatscreen TV, dvd / audio player etc. Dining area with gorgeous views.
Things to do nearby (other than lounging and relaxing in this great elegant custom home):
- Valle de Guadelupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, with up and coming boutique wineries (45 min.)
- vist/shopping/nightlife in Rosarito Beach Town (10 minutes)
- visit Fox Studios (Titanic was filmed here) in nearby Popotla (8 minutes)
- nightlife, restaurants and Casino in Rosarito
- visit the classic oceanfront harbor-town of ENSENADA with excellent restaurants (35 min.)
- Fishing Village Popotla offers seafood fresh off the fishing boat, ocean front retaurants and many craft-, artisan-stores and galleries (8 min.)
- PUERTO NUEUVO, LOBSTERVILLAGE great Lobster at affordable prices in many oceanfront restaurants (15 min)
- oceanfront dining in "La Mision" (7-8 oceanfront restaurants next to each other, all with music entertainment and outdoor dining; horseback riding on the beach, walk or surf the waves, famous La Fonda restaurant as well (8 min.)
- ocean front GOLF resort Bajamar, less than 10 min. away
Pool and Tennis court. Ocean front and GOLF resort Bajamar, 15 minutes.Etc. Etc.
location cannot be beat:-)
- around the corner: Encanto, Acua, Splash all oceanfront
- Rosarito: Suzanne's, El Nido, Tapanco Steakhouse, Baja Taco Jr.
- Ensenada: Punta Morro, El Rey Sol
- La Mision Beach area: Dmitry's La Fonda, Poco Cielo, both oceanfront
- Puerto Nuevo Lobstervillage: too many to list:-)
Who says you cannot have it all?