Spacious apartment in the most the most photogenic streets of Lisbon!
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Lisbon long weekend
Excellent property, very clean and owners made every effort to tell us exactly how to get to property easily. Good shower, very clean bathroom. No air-con but not needed as lots of fans and very cool even though 32-35 degrees outside. Street is very very lively but double glazing is excellent and flat is silent inside when windows closed. Perfect for a bar-hopping weekend with lots of restaurants in immediate vicinity. Great if you want to be in centre of action for nightlife and only 5-10 min walk from riverside. Tram on road if you find hills tricky. Would defiitely recommend - had a great time.
Superb apartment in the heart of the city
The apartment was stylish and well furnished with everything we needed for a comfortable stay as a family of 6. Patricia was very helpful and welcoming. The location was perfect for us with shops, restaurants, metro and train stations all within an easy walking distance. The location was especially perfect when we discovered a Manteigaria in either direction - one at the top of the hill and another at the bottom - our daily stop! Our young family enjoyed the steep hills of central Lisbon but I imagine they would be more challenging for the elderly or infirm. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, however, and hope to return again soon.
All the booking process and arrival arrangements went smoothly with good and timely communication. They are very friendly easy going persons, a pleasure to talk to, and left the house in a good state. We liked very much to have them here and I definitely recommend them.
Great location and beautiful space. Very accommodating owner.
Great appartement on a great and lively street. Perfect for anyone wanting to enjoy the night life. Appartement so well insulated ,you don't hear the party outside. Luis is a great host, very helpful. Highly recommend this place.
Perfect apartment to explore Lisbon!
We had a wonderful stay in this Bica apartment. It is very large (has 3 bedrooms!), clean, and spacious. There is even a lovely patio. The apartment opens to a great view, you can watch the elevator go by and see the rooftops of Lisbon and he River. The apartment is extremely well-located, right in between the Baixa, Chiado, and Bairro alto neighborhoods. Tram 28 even stops right outside the street! It is a short walk to the Metro, and the Rossio and Cais do Sodre stations, so it is easy to access all of Lisbon and cities outside Lisbon as well, such as Sintra and Cascais. The street itself has a number of bars and restaurants. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone coming to Lisbon, and would definitely stay here again on another visit!
Very well located, everything was perfect. Thank you
The address is 'Rua da Bica Duarte Belo'.
This is one of the best places to stay during a visit to Lisbon. You can easily visit the whole city center on foot, because you are the center! The street is very central and indeed it is one of the most known and typical streets in Lisbon, where the famous passes Lift da Bica '. You will be in the true heart of Lisbon!
- You are at the elevator da Bica
- You are within 3 minutes from three locations in the famous nightlife of Lisbon: Bairro Alto, Cais do Sodre and Bica!
- 50 meters from the famous and typical electric tram nr. 28.
- 2 minutes from the magnificent view of Santa Catarina (also known as' Adamastor ') where you can see the entire river, the famous '25 de Abril Bridge' and the south shore.
- 5 minutes from the beautiful shopping areas of Chiado and Baixa.
- 5 minutes to the edge of the Tagus River and 10 minutes to the beautiful Praça do Comércio
- 10 minutes to Av. Liberdade (shops, beautiful avenue).
- 15 to 20 min walk from the castle of Lisbon.
- 15 to 20 min walk from Alfama, which is like a wonderful maze of narrow streets.
- There are several small shops to the courts, and a supermarket 2 minutes.
- There are cases of bank 2 minutes
- From the airport to the apartment is 20 minutes by taxi, + - 15 € (one taxi takes 4 people).
- There is good parking not very expensive 200 meters (Calçada do Combro)
- 5 min from metro (400m), buses, taxis
- 5 minutes from the Cais do Sodre train station to go to the coast and beaches of Estoril and Cascais and the train station of Rossio, in the beautiful town of Sintra.
The street is lively at night, especially on weekends. However the rooms are Tranquiles you able to rest easily. Only the living room overlooks the street and there are two rows of windows, each with double glazing. The rooms are inside and backwards, behind thick walls, so there is no noise.