- The stone house in Sirince was built in the 19. century style and has a garden.
- The house is suitable for the accomodation of 6 people, it is constituted of 3 bedrooms with two double beds in two rooms and two single beds in the last one.
- The house has central heating system.
- It has a fully equiped kitchen.
- The distance of the house to the Ephesus and Selcuk historical sights is 15 minutes and 20 minutes to the Pamucak Beaches.
- The location is suitable for forest and valley trekking.
Sirince is an old Greek village accessed by an 8 km long motorway from the Selcuk Town. Viniculture, olive oil and peach production are the main sources of income of the village. The most beautiful qualification of the area is its unique location in the valley and the authentic architecture. It is a first-degree protection area, even unimportant reparations are on permission. There are many restaurants and an animated marketplace in the village which gets more populated from day to day.
It is at 15 minutes from Selcuk and one hour from the Adnan Menderes Airport in Izmir. Its distance to Kusadasi is 40 minutes, 20 minutes to the Pamucak Beaches. There are bus services during all day between Selcuk and Sirince.
The terrace cafe is at the service of our customers for breakfast, lunch and coffee time. Don't forget to taste our home made cakes which are new this year in our cafe. The terrace cafe is not open in winter.
Notw : The stated price is for 2 people, for each extra person 20 Euro daily.. For children at the age of 6-12, the price is 8 Euro daily.
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!