You won’t believe you are in the old historical resort town of Geneva-on-the-Lake. Enjoy this beautiful, rejuvenated beach area staying in our spacious 1500 sq ft condo with open living concept offering multiple seating areas for families/groups and entertaining. Windows on all sides of the unit provide great natural light, and you can enjoy the view of Lake Erie from the kitchen, dining room and private covered balcony. This first floor unit offers easy load in/out (no waiting for elevators) and additional privacy being on the end of building so no hallway traffic noise to deal with.
Updated décor throughout the unit provides a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere, plus a new 50 in. electric fireplace adds to its coziness. A well-equipped kitchen supports your cooking and entertaining needs. Large master bedroom has a king bed with attached bath that has a luxurious shower with glass doors and 6 shower heads. Second and third bedrooms have queen size beds with nearby guest bath which has jetted soaking tub and shower. All bedrooms have HDTV's with cable, living room has 50” HDTV and DVD player and there is free WiFi in condo and in common areas at indoor pool and beach. Lighten up your packing knowing that all linens, towels, soaps and beach towels are provided and a full-size washer and dryer (with laundry soap) in the unit.
In addition, the Lake Erie Vista condo complex offers many wonderful amenities:
• Large indoor heated pool is open year round from 8 am to 8 pm
• Exercise room with treadmill and stair stepper available on first floor
• Common patio area (just outside the indoor pool) has patio tables, chairs and multiple large
gas grills available for guest use
• Private beach with fishing pier includes beach chairs, Adirondack chairs and fire pits for after
• Beautifully landscaped grounds and all disability accessible
• Well-lit, private parking lot offers ample parking and secured access to the building
• Convenient store (which sells firewood), restaurant and bar located directly across the street
(Indian Creek Campgrounds)
Of course, you will want to venture outside the condo as well starting with Ohio Wine Country. Over 35 wineries are located within a 30 minute drive with multiple shuttle services available (advanced reservations required). Check out the Geneva State Park Lodge winery tour buses (2 miles away) or book your own shuttle that will pick you up at the condo front door.
The famous Geneva on the Lake Strip with Eddie's Grill and Madsen Donuts is just a 5 minute drive west along with Geneva State Park which offers bike trails, hiking trails, zip line course, marina, beach, lodge and more. Bridge Street in Ashtabula Harbor is just 15 minutes east and home to great restaurants like Briquettes, Rennicks, HilMaks and Bascules.
Geneva-on-the-Lake is just a 60 min drive to Cleveland and the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame, Indians, Cavaliers and Browns games and the Cleveland Science Center. And less than 3 hours to Cedar Point or Niagara Falls.
Come and see what Ohio’s oldest lakefront resort town has to offer while enjoying top of the line luxury accommodations and a unique, well-appointed condo unit (#101) that will truly feel like a second home.
We do not allow pets in this unit. Exceptions will be made for service animals only.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and
Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
****** It is illegal, pursuant to the Ohio Fair Housing Law, Division (H) of Section 4112.02 of the Revised Code and the Federal Fair Housing law, 42 U.S.C.A. 3601, as amended, to refuse to sell, transfer, assign, rent, lease, sublease or finance housing accommodations, refuse to negotiate for the sale or rental of housing accommodations, or otherwise deny or make unavailable housing accommodations because of race, color, religion, sex, familial status as defined in section 4112.01 of the Revised Code, ancestry, military status as defined in that section, disability as defined in that section, or national origin or to so discriminate in advertising the sale or rental of housing, in the financing of housing, or in the provision of real estate brokerage services.
It is also illegal, for profit, to induce or attempt to induce a person to sell or rent a dwelling by representations regarding the entry into the neighborhood of a person or persons belonging to one of the protected classes.
Shawni Marich, Listing Agent Nov