About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
Best Bet Hotel Alternative! You'll find everything you need to kick start a great vacation at Evergreen, a one-bedroom modern log cabin just north of downtown Asheville at Laurel Mountain Retreat. (*National Wildlife Federation Certified Habitat #189228)
You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service (with bonus ESPN package!).
In the evening, gather around the community fire pit, tell tall tales, and look up at star-filled skies. A good night's rest comes easy after a soak in your own private hot tub. Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Evergreen is pet-friendly!
Groups are welcome at Laurel Mountain Retreat! Five cabins in this "Tiny Cabin Community" sit on 17 private acres and are ideal for reunions, retreats, and group gatherings. This vacation rental is located in Weaverville and is approximately 15 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• One-Level Cabin with Loft
• 1 Queen Bed, plus a Full Futon Mattress in Loft
• 1 Full Bath
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Damage deposit: $200.00