About this rental
Unobstructed mountain views from 2700 sq ft Executive Home
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
double (2) · Bunk bed
double (2) · sleep sofa /futon
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · tub · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Govt. Issued Photo ID RequiredGovt. Issued Photo ID Required
- Govt. Photo ID Required / Garbage must be sorted into proper bins (recycle, organic and waste) / No illicit drug use permitted in or on the property
- / Respect the neighbourhood and neighbours. / No loud music. Quiet time after 11 pm. / Non-staying visitors permitted. / Clean fridge and dishes
- / Remove outside shoes at front door and keep on mats. Absolutely no shoes on carpets. / No Smoking allowed in the home. / Any Questions - ASK! :)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Lacey WutzkeAsk a question
About Lacey Wutzke
There is something very special about being able to share our part of the world with others from our home perspective. My goal when hosting is to provide guests with a relaxing, clean and well appointed atmosphere where they can enjoy the home as a getaway or home base while exploring the area. I love nature, outdoors and cooking and my decor and amenities are hand picked with enjoyment of those in mind. My passion is travelling the world and enjoying the local experience and food every place has to offer. If you are my guest - welcome to my little piece of the world. I am here to serve and make your stay a special one. If I am your guest - thank you for your hospitality and I can’t wait to explore your part of the world.
Lacey Wutzke purchased this House in 2014
Why Lacey Wutzke chose Cochrane
Stunning mountain views and sunsets close to unlimited areas to explore through all seasons!