Large Family Home w/Private Pool in Watercolor with Stunning Upscale Furnishings, Golf Cart and Game Room!
424 E Royal Fern Way, WaterColor Crossings District
Your family will be excited to call this property "home" during your WaterColor vacation. If the beautiful, upscale décor isn't enough, the private pool with ample seating will please everyone. When you walk through the doors of the home, you are greeted by the open concept living space featuring the kitchen with all stainless appliances, custom tile backsplash and marble counter tops. The kitchen island has barstools for 3. The dining area has a large, family table with seating for 8. The living area has vaulted ceilings and lots of light. There is plenty of seating for the family with two sofas and several chairs for relaxing around the TV.
The gorgeous, master bedroom is located on the first floor. The spacious bedroom has a king-sized bed, pool views, walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, shower, and soaking tub. Across the hall is the second guest bedroom with a king bed, pool views and an ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and shower. Just outside of the back door is a screened in porch with conversational seating and views of the pool. Your family is sure to spend many days splashing in the pool and soaking up the sun around this pool. The large, private pool has gated entry to the pool area and lots of seating for lounging in the sun. For the grill master in the family, there is a natural gas grill on the pool deck.
Back in the main living area, a large staircase leads you to the second floor. There are three bedrooms located on this floor. The first of which has a king-sized bed with an ensuite bath with a single vanity and a shower. A queen bedroom and a bunk bedroom with 2 twin bunk beds. Both bedrooms have TV's and pool views. In the hallway, there is a shared bathroom with a single vanity and a shower. Also located on the second floor is a den area with a sleeper sofa and TV.
The carriage house is located just behind the home, above the garage. The quaint carriage house has a kitchenette, high top table with 2 barstools and sofa with a TV. Step out the balcony doors to look over the pool. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a TV. The bathroom features a single vanity and a tub/shower combo.
The garage area has a golf cart for guest use and a game room.
5.5 Bathrooms - 4 En-suite Baths, 1 Powder Room (3 of the full bathrooms have separate tub and showers)
First Floor Bedroom
Additional den with sofa and TV on Second Floor
Huge open gourmet kitchen
Dining table seating for 8, Bar Seating for 3 more
Phenomenal Outdoor Living Space includes pool that can be heated
- Beautiful entry through front door
- King Master Bedroom with Ensuite bath featuring a double vanity, shower and soaking tub. View of the pool
-King Guest Bedroom with Ensuite bath featuring a single vanity and a shower. View of the pool
- Powder room off of front foyer
- Open and well-equipped chef's Kitchen welcomes you as you pass through the foyer including room for 3 at the oversized marble island counter; open to the dining space with a beautiful large family style table with seating for 8
- Large bright living room is also in this same space with plenty of seating for your family and friends to gather including a 60" flat screen TV
- Back door opens up to a screened porch, with conversational seating, overlooking the pool.
-Large, private pool with plenty of seating for your family. 5 pool chairs and 4 chaise loungers
-Natural gas grill
- Laundry room
-King Bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and shower. Bedroom is equiped with a flat screen TV
- Queen bedroom with a flat screen TV and a shared bath featuring single vanity and a shower. Bedroom has a view of the pool
- Bunk bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds. Bedroom has a TV and shares a bathroom with the queen bedroom. Bedroom has a view of the pool
- Den area with a sleeper sofa, side chair and TV
- Located above the garage and overlooking the pool. The carriage house has a kitchenette and high top table with seating for 2. Living area has a comfortable sofa and TV.
-Queen bedroom with a TV and views of the pool.
-Bathroom with a single vanity and a shower/tub combo
-Golf cart is available for use with the home. Only licensed drivers 21 and older may drive the cart.
-Game area with TV and
-Washer and dryer
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $409
Administrative Fee $180
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $450
State Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 5 beach cruisers
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.