Discover Frisco, Colorado, a favorite mountain destination of locals to experience Colorado’s winter wonderland activities in Summit County! This 3-bedroom condo located just blocks off Main Street is perfect for groups or families looking for winter outdoor adventures. Take advantage of one of the most desired areas, as Frisco is the hub for public transportation in Summit County, with a free shuttle that can take you to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Silverthorne and Boreas Pass.
This gorgeous and comfortable 3-bedroom condo accommodates up to 8 guests. The living room has cozy seating for watching TV and relaxing after a full day of fun. WiFi is also included with a laptop-friendly workspace.
The living room opens up to the kitchen and dining room area, perfect for having a morning coffee or preparing a meal with guests! The kitchen is equipped with the essentials you need to whip up a meal before checking out all that Frisco has to offer (though you may find that you'll want to experience all the fantastic and unique dining experiences Frisco has to offer). With this open space, you and your guests will be able to hang out and interact easily in the main living room and dining areas. Perfect for talking about all the fun things you've experienced during the day!
There are six total beds; one in each of the first two rooms, and two bunkbeds in the third bedroom. The bunks beds and TV in the third bedroom are perfect for kids. The condo is also next to the “town sledding hill” so send the kids out for more snow fun. Sleds are available in the closet in the hallway to use.
There's a BBQ grill outside with chairs and a common space to hang out, perfect to enjoy Colorado’s 320 days of sunshine.
Our Frisco Launchpad Condo conveniently offers four reserved parking spots for the entire group! Guests have access to the entire home.
Interaction with Guests:
We are in town and available during your stay!
Frisco has so many things to do and places to see, truly making it a destination of fun for all ages.
- This condo is within walking distance to some beautiful trails, Mount Royal and Easy Rainbow Lake (both hard). Temple Trail is paved for both walking/biking to Breckenridge.
- Learn how to blow glass at Gatherhouse (or take a glassblowing class!). Kids will love the demonstrations on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Foote's Rest, the local candy store, is a historic building and a must-try for famous ice cream and homemade fudge.
- Take a short tour at the Frisco Historic Park and Museum where you'll learn about life in the mountains across the past centuries and experience the roots of Mountain West culture. They do guide phone walking tours.
- The Woodward Copper Barn is just a 13-minute drive away from this listing and is the perfect weekend visit for adults and kids, boasting skateparks, trampolines, and foam pit jumps.
- A short 10-minute drive will take you to Silverthorn Outlet Mall, perfect for a day of shopping!
- For free experiences, check out the Concerts in the Park series during the summer at 120 Main Street. All ages will enjoy the atmosphere of music and culture during these free shows!
- In June, don't miss out on the Colorado BBQ Challenge, a huge cookoff (last year featured over 70+ BBQers!)
- Take a short 4-minute drive to Frisco Adventure Park which perfect for both adults and kids. There's biking, hiking, rafting, skating, camping, golfing, and even a dirt bike jump facility!
- Restaurant experiences you won't want to miss on Main Street inclue Prosit, The Clubhouse (which not only has great food, but Summit County's first indoor golf simulator!), 5th Avenue Grille, Butterhorn Bakery and Cafe, and Peppino's pizza.
- This unit is also just a short drive to Walmart, Safeway and Whole Foods for groceries or any items you may need.
Take advantage of one of the most desired locations in town; a quick stroll to Main Street and easy access to the free shuttle, which explores all of Summit County.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 4PM - 12AM (midnight)