Your peaceful vacation retreat, located in the heart of Caissie Cape beach community near Cocagne and Shediac.
- fully renovated in 2016 with new flooring, appliances, furniture
- 3 bedroom cottage + pull-out couch - sleeps up to 8 people
- large bathroom with shower and large tub
- wake up to a breathtaking sunrise over the water and beautiful ocean views from every room
- private access to the gorgeous sandy beach located directly across the street
- large decks, bbq, cable tv, and wifi
- relax and enjoy a slower pace, long sunny days, and some of the best, freshest seafood in the world
- local attractions in Shediac 10 mins away - beaches, marinas, seafood, on Sundays check out the largest outdoor market in Atlantic Canada -
- Visit Fundy National Park, Hopewell Rocks, Kouchibouguac National Park, Le Pays de la Sagouine, Eco-expeditions at Bouctouche Dunes, take a day trip to Nova Scotia or the Confederation Bridge to PEI
Rented from Sunday - Sunday, check-in at 3pm and check-out by 10am.
No smoking inside the cottage
Clean pets are allowed for $100/week fee, clean up and damage is the tenants responsibility.