Patagonia (Bariloche) Golf Fish Ski Hike Polo at Arelauquen C C Gated Golf Devel(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedrooms + Attached Maid's Unit, 3.25 Baths (Sleeps 7)
Living and dining room. Guest bathroom. Study. Three bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in closet. Two bathrooms. Kitchen. Laundry. Maids quarters. Garage. HDTV. High speed wireless internet.
Further Details: * Covered Parking: Covered parking in drive through car port.
* Off Street Parking: Large driveway with extra parking area
* Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
* Wood Fireplace (2) : Natural stone fireplace indoors. Separate outdoor parilla stone fireplace in covered area near kitchen for wood barbecue cooking.
* Wood Stove: See fireplace details
* Cable/Satellite TV: Direct TV HDTV in master bedroom
* Shared Pool: Unique indoor/outdoor pool available at Arelauquen private club, a short drive away.
* Sauna: Sauna available at Arelauquen private club.
* Full Kitchen: This is a new home with a new fully furnished kitchen.
* Refrigerator: The ice maker is semi-automatic.
* Catering Available: Cooks and maids are available if arranged in advance. The lodge can cater special events if desired.
* Charcoal BBQ Grill: See details under fire place. Classic parilla is adjacent to patio.
* Deck/Patio: Beautiful view of mountain landscapes including the ski runs (a ten minute drive to the base of the ski resort at Cerro (Mount)Catedral and the most renowned ski resort in the area.
* Lanai: The patio area is partially covered including skylights for better view of the mountain.
* Mountain View: There is a 360 degree mountain panorama, with Mount Catedral viewed through the living room floor to vaulted ceiling windows.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- Max. occupancy 7
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3.25 baths.
- Golf Course View: Home is located on point between two ravines that leads to the golf course. Telephone: Local calls are free. Parilla for outdoor wood barbecue. 10 km from best ski hill in Argentina. Amazing mountains and lakes provide breathtaking scenery. In gated community, with 18 hole championship golf course, polo fields, clubhouse with 3 outstanding restaurants. Bariloche is sister city to Aspen but much less expensive. Burco adventures available. Heli-skiing, trout fishing, hiking, rock climbing...any adventure imaginable available. House has maid's quarters in separate section of home. See Arelauquen Lodge web site for full appreciation of the beauty and outdoor activities available to you as a guest in this wonderful mountain home. Arelauquen private club available for dining, swimming, whirlpool, sauna, ping-pong, billiards, cards, and babysitting. Private club has babysitting available and play rooms for children of all ages. See amenities above....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Outdoor Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 16, 2017
5 night min stay
Summer High Season
Dec 17 - Jan 31, 2018
7 night min stay
Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $80
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
15 km from Bariloche, Argentina Airport. 10 min Catedral ski.
Arelauquen polo club located in development.
Other Activities Nearby:
Boating. Cerro Cathedral Ski Resort. Trout Fishing. Golfing. Hiking. Horse back riding
Other Activities: Kayaking, Snowboarding, Wildlife Viewing, Health/Beauty Spa, Parasailing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, Rock Climbing, Racquetball, Shopping
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: +1 9522391623 nights and weekends
- Secondary: +1 9522391623 days or evenings. (Mobile phone)
Links to more information:
Mountain Top View of Arelauquen Resort/Golf/Polo
Floor plan of home -
View from the rear deck
Maid's Quarters Across from Parilla
Den and TV Area
Small nook to watch TV or play games. TV has been replaced with large HD TV
You can see the ski runs from the living room
Classic mountain retreat nestled in the Andes in the Arelauquen development
Decks for sunning and eating
Living Room with Stone Fireplace
Great Room with Dining and Living Area
View of Lake and Mountains from Arelauquen Entrance
Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
Second Guest Bedroom
Great room with open access for living, dining and kitchen (to the left)
A fireplace to keep you warm or for that perfect atmosphere
Living room at night
View to the mountains
Dramatic front entrance
Maid's quarters and parilla
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, March 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.