Beautiful, one of a kind, estate home situated on 78 acres located in the heart of Inver Grove Heights with 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. The home overlooks a 7 + acre private lake stocked with sunfish and large mouth bass and a large year-round dock. The stone and stucco exterior home has all of the amenities including:
• Tennis/basketball court
• Attached greenhouse
• Complete wine cellar below greenhouse with a full kitchen
• Detached atrium building
• Large concrete enclosed dog kennel and dog run completely fenced in
• Two level 10+ car garage
• 200K backup diesel generator
• 1,700+ sq ft bonus room completely finished with 'birch wood' above the garage
• All cherry wood throughout the home
• Large curio display room
• Indoor pool
• 2 indoor hot tubs
• 2 'Jacuzzi' bathtubs
• 15 foot high 500 gallon - cylinder aquarium inside a large spiral staircase
• 350 gallon aquarium viewable from 2 sides
• Large great room
• Formal dining room
• Breakfast dining room overlooking the 7 acre pond
• Fiber optic 'star constellations' above swimming pool and spiral staircase
• pool table billiard room with its own built-in antique phone booth
• Exercise room
• Indoor shuffleboard court
• Floor to ceiling tiled 'dog lounge'
• Tiled dog shower/mud room
• Full wet bar on lower level with granite bar top
• Large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops
• 2 stoves
• 3 built-in gourmet coffee/espresso makers
• 2 'dumb-waiters'
• 3 laundry facility areas
• 3 built-in outdoor stainless steel cooking grills with warming drawers
• 2 in-ground trampolines
• 2 elevated and fenced patio areas
• 2 - 10" wells
• Fire hydrant
• Fire sprinkler system
• Alarm system
• Private gated entrance
• 3 phase electrical connection from Excel energy
• 3/4 " plywood and fiberglass insulation on most walls, ceilings and floors for sound and extra strength
• In-floor heating on lower level, kitchen patio and fenced-in front patio
• PLUS many more features for an estate of this type.
The entire estate property is completely fenced in, has fields, rolling hills, apple orchard, several oak groves and two bodies of water. This estate home is ideal for entertaining and living the comfortable lifestyle for that 'special' family and the large acreage is great for being 'out in the country' while still living in a large suburban community. This is a one of a kind property in the entire Twin Cities area and is conveniently located approximately: 10 minutes from MSP airport and Mall of America; 8 minutes from downtown St Paul; 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis; ½ mile west of the nearest freeway (Hwy 52), 1 mile south of freeway 494; 6 to 8 minutes from Holman Field - St Paul private airport for corporate planes; 5 minutes from Flemming Field – So St Paul airport and 10 to 15 minutes from the Maplewood 3M plant.
The estate home was completed in 2004 and at that time appraised for $16,000,000.
All renters are required to sign Minnestay s Rental Agreement, Prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.
Additional Event Fees apply to groups that want to host weddings, reunions, large gathering or other events that exceed the max number of guests allowed at the property. Please inquire at time of booking.
Concierge Services Available:
The Staff at Minnestay can help with just about any request. Catering to rich and famous for 18 years – High-end customer service just comes naturally.
ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5 Star Stay”
These are just a few of our Fine Services available for additional charges upon request:
*Daily / Weekly Cleaning Service
*Chauffeur / Limo - (Airport pickup can be organized as well)
*Yoga Instructor (in home)
*Massage Therapist (in home)
*Grocery and Beverage Shopping - (We can have your fridge stocked before you arrive)
*Dry Cleaning / Laundry
*Offsite Pet Care
There are additional fees to have an event at this property:
There is a $1200 event fee due at the time of booking.
The estate can host up to 200 guests for the event and a total of 18 guests may spend the night.
For parking, there is parking for 20 cars and the rest of the guests would need to be shuttled in from a different location.
You will also need to purchase a $3 million "Special Event" insurance" policy
You may use whatever vendors you'd like.
Additional fees and restrictions may apply