North Conway Townhouse/ Pool/ Storyland/ Attitash/ Cranmore Sleeps 15(81 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 15. Roomy and comfortable
Check out our other properties in the same complex Homeaway I.D. 160236 and I.D. 960288 and 3662177 for the really big groups.
Each bedroom and living area has cable t.v. and a DVD player.
This condo is constantly updated.
It's a very short walk to the outdoor inground seasonal pool shared by 32 units which runs approximately Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Mapquest 1833 White Mountain Highway North Conway New Hampshire 03860 as a reference point. This is to the bottom of the entrance road. Location is Village Way North Conway
NO PETS are ever allowed in this unit due to guests with allergies who stay here. Please don't even ask to bring your pet here.
Book it Now feature incurs additional costs from 2.9% up.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
- Two rooms with King beds. One room with a Queen bed. One room with four twin beds. Open loft with two full beds and a twin bed. Two foldable pack and plays for sleeping. (bring sheets for them.) Main level living room has a 46' flat screen t.v and Blue Ray DVD player. Third level bedroom has a 37' flat screen t.v and Blue Ray DVD player. Online calendar is not updated. Please inquire for availability....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All three bathrooms are full with tub and shower, toilet and sink.
- Three full bathrooms with showers make getting ready easy. There is a full-sized washer and dryer in the downstairs utility room. This unit has three living areas. The downstairs living room with pool table has a TV/VCR/DVD player so the kids can have their own area. The main living room with leather furniture and cathedral ceiling has a 46 inch flat screen TV with DVD and VCR. The loft sitting area with sectional has a 27inch TV/DVD/VCR as well as a laptop computer Nationwide free long distance.. There are five bedrooms. Two with king. One with a queen on the main level. Lower level with four twin beds. The upper open loft bedroom with a skylight has two full sized beds and a twin bed. There are plenty of games and VCR movies for the kids. There is a supply of toys including a lego table to keep the kids busy . Wireless internet. Fully stocked kitchen with pots; pans; dishes; utensils; cups and glasses. All televisions have cable hooked up. All linens and towels are provided....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Autumn Foliage
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 17 - Feb 20, 2017
1 night min stay
Feb 21 - Feb 23, 2017
1 night min stay
February vacation 2
Feb 24 - Feb 26, 2017
1 night min stay
Feb 27 - Mar 12, 2017
1 night min stay
Mar 13 - Nov 30, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleang fee if ls thn wk. $60
- Tax Rate 9%
February vacation week is $2,300.00 plus tax and runs Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday February vacation weekends $500/night. 12/30 and 12/31 $500.00 per night. MLK/Columbus Day weekend $1,050.00 for the three days even if two are used. July and August are charged for a full week even if you only rent for the weekend. One day minimum is at the owners discretion during certain seasons.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Summertime: Nearby you will find lakes and rivers for summertime swimming, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing. Brand new inground pool is a very short walk. There is also an abundance of hiking trails and rock climbing areas. Driving distance to miniature and regular golf, water slides and the Attitash Alpine slide. The winter months offer cross country and alpine skiing, snowmobiling, snow tubing, dog sled rides and snowshoeing. During the fall come up to see the leaves change color. Come shopping at over 100 outlet stores within walking distance, or just to get away from it all in the spring. This condo is in the center of it all.
Other Activities: snowmobiling, snowshoeing ,hiking, canoeingMapquest 1833 White Mountain Highway, North Conway New Hampshire 03860 to bottom of complex for location. This is where the street meets the main road. Condo is located on Village Way in North Conway N.H.
Ski: It is literally about five minutes from the door of the condo to Cranmore Mountain. Attitash is about twenty minutes away. Wildcat and Black Mountain are also within close driving distance. Loon and Shawnee Peak in lane are a reasonable drive of less than an hour. Pets of any type are never allowed due to consideration of people with allergies
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose North Conway, Conway, NH, USA:
This condo is located in close proximity to all that North Conway and the area have to offer. Yet you will feel as if you are insulated at the same time from the crowds.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Great for those with allergies. Pets are absolutely not allowed. Please do not request to bring any pets. Thank you.
- Primary: +1 5083269308 call 24 hours
Links to more information:
Fresh snow outside front
Open loft bedroom with Twin and Full bed will keep your pawsture straight.
Don't pine away. You can cook acorn-ucopia of food to have on this seats 8 table
Big groups welcome at the condo.
Come tubing with Alllvvvvinnn and your friends at the condo. A five minute trip
Main floor living room, flat screen high def cable for watching nature specials.
More activity choices than branches on a tree.
Outside deck to catch those fresh nuts as they fall from the trees.
Snuggle up with friends in the lower level living room.
Lower level King bedroom for resting and avoiding lifes gnawing problems.
Who woodchuck away an opportunity to stay in this lower level twin bedroom.
December 2015 kitchen remodel. Some of the gang left to gnaw on the cabinets.
Laptop provided with high speed wireless to find the best price of acorns online
G-rabbit quickly to stay in this open loft bedroom with twin, full, and queen.
Avoid the predatory prices of expensive hotels.
Right around the corner from skiing. No need to burrow yourself away.
Front tiled hallway keeps paw prints to a minimum.
Warm up by the wood fireplace after a chilly day of acorn collecting.
We provide works of authors who rod-ent ertainment selections for you to read.
Screened in porch to for nature viewing with no hazards.
Entertain yourself in the lower level living room with activities from video games, movies and toys. Or just relax and hibernate.
Inground seasonal pool for washing away the loose fur after your arrival.
Look down with delight from the 1st tier loft as friends and family gather for merriment.
December 2015 kitchen remodel. Making acorn wine for New Years
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.