Welcome to Duck Inn, a 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom cottage in the heart of Duck. If you are looking for a cottage where you can park your car and walk to everything, look no further. Duck Inn is 10 houses from the beach and an easy walk to the Christopher Drive beach access. A quick walk in the opposite direction takes your gateway to all the Duck shops and restaurants where you can buy one-of-a-kind jewelry, beach accessories, famous Duck donuts, fudge (our favorite), or a great cup of coffee. There is a path that goes along the sound where you can book your outdoor adventure, such as kayaking, canoeing, and even a pontoon boat.
Duck Inn features a newly renovated kitchen with a quartz counter top, new flooring throughout the main and upper levels, and updated full bathrooms completed in January 2018.
About the House:
- Ground Level: Laundry Room, Game room with TV, Foosball table and futon, half bathroom
- Main Level: Open concept Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, One Full bathroom and Bedroom with queen bed
- Upper level: Bedroom with single bed and bunk bed, Jack and Jill bathroom, and third bedroom with queen bed that has a balcony, there is also a loft area with single bed
- Outside, you will find a basketball hoop, charcoal grill, screened in porch, and deck.
Notes and FAQs:
- The house is rented on a weekly basis (Sunday-to-Sunday) Memorial Day to Labor Day. Weekends and partial weeks are available during the off season.
- We do note provide bed or bath linens. These can be rented from several beach companies. If you need suggestions, please contact us.
- Responsible renter(s) must be at least 25 years old.
- A 50% payment is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance, including any tax and fees, is due 30 days prior to your check-in date. For reservations made within 30 days of check-in, full payment is due at time of booking.