OUR PLUS :
« GREEN TUSCANY » IN ALL ITS HISTORICAL AND COUNTRYSIDE APPEAL:
Optimal location and accessibility
Exceptional environment and superb panoramic view
Sumptuous decoration and charm of a family home
‘Farniente’, sauna, epicurean pleasure, wines and gastronomy
World-class equipments and services
(For smaller parties, it is possible not to rent the whole villa and spend less)
We put all our heart in restoring and decorating this XVII th century house to make it the ideal stay in a magic surrounding where one can still perceive in the wealth of rural life the presence of middle ages and renaissance.
IN VOLO consist of BALCONE DELLA VITA & VITA NOVA which are fully independent and can be rented together to accommodate up to 13 people. BALCONE DELLA VITA occupies the 2 upper levels, VITA NOVA the ground floor, They both are equipped with flatware for 12. They both have a privative terrace, a pergola and a private access to the garden and to the swimming pool (14 x 4 m) with its waterfall, seats and sunbathing beds. There are a bathroom and a sauna by the pool.
IN VOLO is decorated with antiques, traditional furniture and objects, which vent the rural life and the Tuscan products, and with works of contemporary art and mural paintings reproducing pre-Raphaelite and symbolist artists' works. In the cool season, a central gas heating warms the villa. The bedding is new and anti-allergy; all the beds contain 2 pillows per person and duvet of feathers in season. The garden offers numerous original places to enjoy the peace, the view or the swimming pool: the quartet of angels, the arbour of jasmine for reading, the outside lounge under the Plane tree, the pool, the well …
BALCONE DELLA VITA (160 sqm can be rented on its own on request) accommodates 8-9 persons and includes:
At the garden level:
- A vast living room (50 sqm) with lounge, dining room and kitchen; the lounge includes a sofa that can possibly be used for sleeping; the contemporary kitchen includes a big oven, a refrigerator with freezer and a dishwasher; espresso coffee machine, electric kettle, juice extractor, press-citrus fruit, toaster. The big traditional fireplace and its roasting spit are in perfect working order and provide big wintry pleasures. It is possible to cook poultry, a young wild boar, or roast sweet chestnuts.
- A bedroom with queen bed (160 x 200 cm);
- A private bathroom with bathtub, washbasin, bidet and toilets;
- A service area with washing machine, dryer, sink, ironing board and steam iron.
- A privative outside deck terrace (20 sqm) giving access to a pergola of wisteria and vine trees, also privative;
On the first floor:
- A suite including two bedrooms with twin beds that can be assembled in king and queen beds (180 x 200 cm and 160 x 190 cm), a dressing room and a bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilets; to note that the second (mansard-roofed) room of the suite is accessible only through the first one;
- A bedroom with twin beds that can be assembled in a king bed (180 x 200 cm);
- And a bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, washbasin, bidet and toilets.
VITA NOVA (100 sqm) accommodates 2-4 persons and includes:
- A vast living room (50 sqm) with lounge and dining room; the lounge, a part of which can be isolated as an alcove, includes a couch, which can be transformed into 1 or 2 real beds (80 x 190 cm)
- A large semi-professional kitchen with gas fires, 3 ovens and grill, 2 sinks, refrigerator and dishwasher; espresso coffee machine, blender, electric kettle, press-citrus fruit and toaster. The kitchen opens on the main terrace for outdoor dinning.
- Toilets with washbasin;
- A large bedroom (35 sqm) with king bed (170 x 200 cm) and an en suite bathroom with marble bathtub and washbasin, separate shower, bidet and private toilets;
- A vast privative outside terrace (50 sqm) under a pergola of vine tree, with furniture for up to 15 persons, hammock and outside lounge;
Arrival: Saturday from 5.00 to 7.00 pm. Departure: Saturday before 10 am. Any other arrangement to be agreed with the owner. The rent includes: initial and final cleaning, water, electricity and gas (for cooking) consumption, linen weekly changed (sheets, pillowcases, hand towels, bath towels, bathrobes, pool towels, napkins…) maintenance of the swimming pool (3 times a week), books, DVDs and CDs at your disposal.
Extras: Supplies from the house: wine, oil, jams, organic products of the house ; services: cook, cooking lessons, maid, baby-sitter; consumption of gas and wood for heating (low season); cot with linen; sauna according to consumption; electric bicycle. Pets can be accepted on inquiry.
Welcome, assistance and maintenance: Sara, Luciana and Gabriel.
In the heart of « green Tuscany », ideally located in the pisan hills, the villa is near the sea, the mountains and the most important tourist and cultural cities of Tuscany: Pisa, Lucca, Florence, the Tuscan Riviera, Voltera, San Geminiano, Sienna … On the municipality of Lari, perched at the top of a hill, the villa offers a panoramic view on tens of kilometres, to the South, until the hills of Voltera, to the North up to the snows of the Apuan Alps and of the highest summits of Apennine. The two main airports of Tuscany serve the villa: Pisa specialized "low cost", (25 km) and Florence, 70 km). The sea is 30/40 mn away, from the creeks of the ledge between Livorno and Castiglioncello to the sandy beaches of Rossignano). Lari is near the towns of Ponsacco (6 km) and Pontedera (10 km) where you will find all the trades. Shopping can be made in Lari (1,2 km) and in Cevoli where there is a small supermarket. Casciana Terme (adjoining municipality) has a spa and hydropathical establishment, which proposes hot springs and body care. Lari is dominated by a medicean castle. The village is on "the wine trail"; Terricciola (another adjoining municipality) is well known for its wines, a selection of which we propose at the villa.