The apartment located on the ground floor. It consists of entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom with shower, bedroom and garden.
All the windows of the apartment overlook the garden.
The present furniture is as follows:
- ENTRANCE: coat rack, one-door wardrobe, shoe rack;
- KITCHEN: sink cabinet, kitchen cupboards, refrigerator, gas cooker;
- ROOM: sofa / bed, low cabinet with bookcase, desk, air conditioner (hot / cold);
- BATHROOM: wc, bidet, washbasin unit with mirror, shower box, washing machine.
The walls of the rooms feature paintings by Klimt, Van Gogh, Mirò, Kandinsky and Picasso.
In the library there are guides of Rome in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian that can be consulted at home to visit the city.
The apartment is located in a quiet area in the district of San Giovanni, in the immediate vicinity of the "Villa Fiorelli". The presence of Roman remains gives the context the fascinating appeal of ancient Rome, while the "European Institute of Design" and the "Circle of artists" contribute to liven up the life of the neighborhood with the presence of young artists (but, fortunately, the area is still very quiet!). In the evening the streets are filled with families and groups of friends heading to the restaurant next door.
Check-in is possible in the following time slots:
- Monday to Friday from 5 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 12 noon and from 5 to 11 pm
- Check out before 13.00
During check-in, the documents will be recorded and information on neighborhood services and mobility within the city will be provided.