11 Calamint Court is a beautiful, professionally decorated Forest District home in WaterColor. This home embodies elegance with its open concept living, kitchen and dining areas which feature high-end finishes, high ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances.
Outdoors, take a dip in the heated, private pool and relax by the outdoor fireplace. Once you've worked up an appetite, the screened porch with dining area is perfect for dining al fresco! At the top of the staircase is a open room with two sets of custom made bunk beds. The second master bedroom has it's own private luxurious bath with a large soaking tub and separate shower. The private porch overlooks the green space in the front of the home. The two other bedrooms at the opposite end of the home are beautifully decorated and each bed features fine linens.
This home is ideal for two families to enjoy.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin over Twin Built-In Bunkbeds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Located in Watercolor's desired Forest District
- Private Heated Pool - Pool heat is available from October through April for $25 per day
- Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace
- Natural Gas Grill
- Free WiFi
- 6 Adult Bikes
- Sonos Speaker System
- Clean Linen Program
- Beach chair service - two chairs with one umbrella - included with your stay seasonally (generally March 1st - October 31st)
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499-Acre Coastal Resort and Residential Community
- Bike Community
- Pristine White Sugar Sand Beaches
- 4 Swimming Pools
*Please note- We have been advised that the Watercolor Beach Club is undergoing a year long refurbishing and will be closed.
- Award-Winning Tennis Facilities
- Beachside, Poolside and Lakeside Dining
- Nearby State Parks and Preserves