Welcome to Greenhouse
Greenhouse is an older mountain style home with access to everything Beech Mountain has to offer. With club access and close proximity to the slopes, those looking to experience Beech mountain in all seasons can do so at Greenhouse.
For larger groups that would benefit from having two adjacent homes, Penthouse is located next door and together, the homes will sleep up to 16 people. If both are available, these homes can be rented together.
- The hot tub is located in the attached greenhouse which allows you to access the hot tub without going outside. It is located just off the living room and as a result, the smell of the hot tub can be noticed in the living room if used.
- The upstairs shower is temporarily out of order
Beech Mountain Club
The Beech Mountain Club offers:
- Dining accommodations
- Swimming pool
- A small event venue with long range views
- 18 hole golf course that follows the ridge with cool temps and mountain vistas
- Tennis courts and lessons
There is a daily (or weekly) cost for guest passes, and there are additional user fees for each amenity (except the pool, which is included with the purchase of the guest pass). Guest membership fees, greens fees, tennis court fees, and other usage fees may apply for Club activities and will be paid directly by you, the guest, to the club, after your guest pass is processed. For current prices, accessibility, and operating hours and seasons, please contact the Beech Mountain Club (828 387 4208).
For Beech Mountain Club access, you must respond to the Beech Mountain Club email with the names of those in your party who want access at least five business days prior to arrival.