Welcome to Texas! This charming and spacious Texas home is waiting for you to arrive. Centrally located in Arlington, you will be close to everything! We are less than 4 miles away from At&t/Cowboys stadium, Rangers ball park, Six Flags, Water chase Golf course, shops and so much more. Approximately a 20 minute drive from either down town Dallas, downtown Fort worth or DFW airport. Take a ride and enjoy an adventure horseback riding which is less than a mile away. Get away in a quiet neighborhood with mature oak trees surrounding a relaxing home.
Our place has been used for work-related trips, people visiting for family reunions or weddings, grandma coming to visit children and grandchildren, and some for the specific purpose of vacationing.
We offer a keypad based entry system with a pass code that is changed after each visit for a private stay. In the event that you have any questions or concerns during your stay with us, we are always call/text away.
We are available to provide as little or as much help as you desire during your stay.
- No smoking * Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed in the home. If you choose to smoke, it is only permitted in the front and back patio area. Dispose of your cigarette butts in a proper manner and not in the patio or yard. If we find any evidence of smoking inside or the house smells like smoke you will be charged a $200 cleaning fee to remove odor.
- No pets allowed * We do not allow pets at the home, if we find out a pet has been brought, you will be asked to leave immediately. An additional $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- No events, parties or large gatherings * Noise must be kept to a minimum, as this is a quiet neighborhood. This is not an event facility. If it is evident you are having a party, you will be asked to leave and will loose your deposit. Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am.
- If you're traveling with more than 8 guests, there is an extra person fee of $10per person per night (maximum of 12 guests allowed)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No burning of candles, incense or tobacco of any kind inside the home.
- The amenities that are provided are for the initial amount only, designed to assist your budget. Please use your towels more than once if possible. This helps keep my laundry and water bill down and rental cost low.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness or loss of personal items of any guest.
- The booking person is 100% responsible, please be straight forward if anything has been broken, damaged or stained.
By accepting this reservation you are accepting to all house rules and policies. We ask that all guest are to be required to know the house rules.
We hope your stay is safe and comfortable as possible.