Welcome to our home away from home! This is a lovely beach front 1BR/1.5BA unit on the 2nd floor of the Annapolis House building at Sea Colony East, Bethany Beach Delaware.
Warning: You're going to be eager to book instantly, which you can do, but first we encourage you to read the house rules on this site (just scroll down), so that there are no misunderstandings after you've ponied up your part of the deal! :-)
Okay, now change into your play clothes, kick back, and spoil your family in our cozy little nook on the second floor of Annapolis House. Use your unique PIN code (provided in advance) to access the condo--that's right, no keys to lug around or lose in the surf! Once inside, make yourself at home in our newly furnished unit with freshly made bed and a basket of bath linens, a fully appointed kitchen with a new Nespresso CitiZ coffee maker, private balcony, combination bath and shower, UHD 4K Smart TV with cable in both the living room and bedroom, free high speed internet, PS4 game system with two controllers, queen bed, queen sleeper sofa, and assigned parking (one vehicle)--all in a secure community with 1/2 mile of private, guarded beach (3 minute walk from unit to sand); 12 pools (2 indoor); 2 state-of-the-art fitness centers; world class tennis program; activities for all ages; a pool-side concession; and an easy walk to the town of Bethany Beach and the boardwalk. Conveniently located near the elevators, our unit makes for an easy load/unload. Sea Colony trams for all vacationers connect East (beach side) with West where you'll enjoy the fitness center, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and playgrounds.
Summer Activities (open to all owners and guests):
- Thursday Sand Castle Contest (all ages, free)
- Thursday Night Bonfire/Awards (all ages, free)
- Club Sea Colony (ages 4-10; kid fun, games, swimming , crafts, and more; $)
- Colony Kids (ages 4-10; mini version of Club Sea Colony; $)
- Group and Individual Swim Lessons (all ages, $)
- Cripple Creek Golf - Lessons (all ages, $)
- Dodge Ball Mania (ages 6-12, 9-16; $)
- Family Dodge Ball (ages 6 and up, free)
- Family Capture the Flag (all ages, free)
- EcoBay Kayak Adventure / James Farm Ecological Preserve (all ages, $)
- Family Bingo (all ages, $1 per card)
- Junior Life Guard Instruction (ages 9-16, $)
- Kids Night Out (ages 4-10, $)
- Life Guard Drills (all ages, free)
- Pee Wee Guards (ages 4-8, free)
- Swim Meet Money Hunt (ages 4-12, free)
Sea Colony – known as “The Premier Family Beach & Tennis Resort Community” – remains among the world’s elite tennis destinations, according to Tennis Resorts Online (TRO)’s 2018 rankings released on May 1. TennisResortsOnline, published by former Tennis magazine editor Roger Cox, ranked Sea Colony as the world’s No. 21 tennis resort and a Top 20 tennis camp, as well as No. 5 for "Best Overall Children’s Programs."
In addition to having your own parking space next to the building entrance, Sea Colony runs a Tram and two buses during the season from 9am to 9pm (extended hours on Independence Day) to conveniently transport you to more than 30 stops throughout the resort complex. If you would like to experience more of the town of Bethany, you'll be only 200 yards (as the crow flies) or 475 yards (walk via the beach) to the nearest Bethany Trolley stop at Atlantic & Ashwood.
Linen service is included by default. Linen service includes luxurious sheets, pillows, pillow cases, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, and bath mat. If you prefer to bring your own linens, please advise and we will adjust your quote accordingly.
10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on rent offered with proof of status (copy of ID card or DD214)
10% LENGTH OF STAY DISCOUNT on rent offered for bookings of 7 days or more
(Only one discount offered per booking)
1. Please review "House Rules" below prior to booking.
2. This condo unit does not offer an ocean view. There is a partial view from the balcony, and it's only a 3 minute walk thru the Promenade, around the pool, through the sand, and into the Atlantic!