About the property
- House1100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
Location, location, location - 2.5 miles from the nation's #1 beach - Siesta Key. Walk to supermarket and restaurants and 5 min ride to eclectic Gulf Gate where you can get a taste from all over the world. If you're looking for a place that will be your home away from home, look no further, this is it! This home is clean and pleasant with everything needed to enjoy a home cooked meal, as well as a wonderful night of sleep on all new, comfortable mattresses. Can't beat the sunsets! The entire home was completely updated in 2016 and everything is NEW and FRESH!
We offer new, comfortable mattresses with high quality, high thread-count sheets. The living room features a nice sectional sofa that seats a whole family for relaxing, movie night or a board game. The dining area has a table that seats 6 and when you want to enjoy the weather, there is a patio table with an umbrella in the back as well.
There are beach chairs and beach toys for you to use.
*******I can provide reviews from guests that have stayed in my property as I have used other vacation rental sites prior to vrbo.com*********
- We would like you to treat our home with the same respect you would expect someone treating your home.
- Please remove your shoes inside the house.
- 1. We are a SMOKE FREE PROPERTY. WE DO NOT HOST SMOKERS - not ever, not for any reason. If this rules is broken you will be asked to leave without a refund and a fee of $500 will be charged to cover the deep cleaning necessary if there are any signs of smoking anywhere on the premises. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE on the premises. This includes the front porch, the back patio, yard and driveway.
- 2. People other than those on the Guest list set forth above may not stay overnight in the property unless prior arrangements are made with the Owners. All persons in the property during rental period are the sole responsibility of Guest.
- 3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner and/or designated representative access to the property for purposes of emergency, repair and inspection at any time. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- 5. The property is furnished/equipped and includes: Family room: 40" Smart TV with basic cable access and internet. Kitchen: equipped with dishes, glass drink ware, flatware, knives, cookware, pots/pans, bake ware, one coffee pot, toaster, food processor, blender, dish towels, plastic storage containers, 1 roll paper towels, cleaning supplies, and dish & dishwasher soap. Bedroom1: Queen bed w/linens, duvet, dresser, armoire. Bathroom 1: Bath linens, hand soap, 1 roll of toilet paper, tub shower. Bedroom 2: Queen bed w/linens, duvet, closet with hangers. Bathroom 2: Bath linens, hand soap, 1 roll of toilet paper, tub shower. Bedroom 3: Full/Twin bunk bed with linens, closet with hangers. There are extra towels in the linen closet by bathroom 2.
- 6. During your stay, please keep the property and all furnishings in the same condition you found them--in good order. We trust and expect the best from our guests so please respect our things! All the items in our home have been individually photographed and inventoried, and will be checked upon your departure. If anything is discovered damaged or missing, owners reserve the right to withhold your deposit and/or levy additional fees for repair or replacement.
- 7. We also trust that if an “accident" occurs, and something is damaged, you will report it to the owners immediately. Attempting to hide or leave it for us to discover may compromise your security deposit and will erode our trust in you for future rental opportunities with us.
- 8. There is no daily housekeeping service. If you wish to stay for more than one week and need to make arrangements for weekly housekeeping, please ask the owners. There will be a separate fee. You are welcome to use the washer and dryer located in the home during your stay.
- 9. You are expected to care for the home during your stay. Please leave the home in the same condition as it was when you arrived. This includes: • Remove all food from refrigerator, freezer and pantry. • Do not make the bed on your departure day, and put all used linens, blankets, and towels in the laundry basket located in the laundry room (URL HIDDEN)Wash all dishes, pots and pans and return to cabinets (OK to leave your last load of dishes in the dishwasher if cycle isn't done when you leave) • Wipe any food spills from counter or sink • Turn off all lights, TV's and appliances before you leave, leave all fans on lowest setting and set AC to 78 degrees.
10. Our home is over 70 years old. Please adhere to the following: •DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. •Only put liquid based products down any sink--no oil or grease.
This home is equipped with a Ring camera doorbell.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, swedish
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 17, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.