Stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bath home surrounded by lilacs and pampas grass features southwestern motif, expansive floor plan, spacious kitchen, top floor master suite with jacuzzi tub and mountain views of sunset.
* High Speed Internet & Cable
* Pool & Golf Course Close By
* Ping Pong Table!
- Main floor living room is bathed in sun during the day and cozy at night with a fireplace that produces plenty of heat to keep you toasty. The main floor has two bedrooms, a full bath and laundry room which allows guests to be nearly self sufficient on the main floor. Home has A/C to keep you cool in the warmer months.
- Hickory wood floors throughout, the spacious country kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious meal that can be savored at our antique 1800's kitchen table and fun board games in the kitchen hutch.
- Enjoy the 300+ days of CO sunshine from the back patio and yard, made exclusively private with surrounding 6ft fence. Also there is a south facing, sunny large front porch that is cheerful and uplifting. Entire top floor comprises the master suite massive bathroom, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet and breathtaking views of the expansive mountain sunset.
- Master bedroom features a small office space that is out of the way and quiet for optimal productivity. Make your way downstairs to a basement table tennis arena for hours of competitive fun.
- Black out curtains allow for restful sleep, even when you want to sleep in.
- This home is in a quiet neighborhood only a mile from Hwy 119, which leads to Boulder, and to take I -25 N to Fort Collins or I-25 S to Denver. Travel just a few blocks to the 10 mile Greenway Bike Path along the St. Vrain River.
- Only 0.6mi from City of Longmont Sunset Golf Course and Swimming Pool.
Guests will have access to the entire home, garage and basement.
A representative from our rental management company will be there to meet you at the time of check in. If any issues should arise during your stay, they will be available 24/7 to assist you.
Longmont offers a fine balance of a modern downtown and thriving city center that butts up against–but never intrudes on–the natural, vibrant beauty of our surroundings. Walk out just about any door and you’re no longer looking at a scene worthy of a painting…you’re in one. People come from far and wide to make Longmont the hub of their mountain adventures..
Outdoor enthusiasts know that within minutes you could be hiking, biking, fishing, boating, or golfing. Urban explorers love the character of “Only Longmont” destinations (a select group of one-of-a-kind restaurants and shops).
Inspiration abounds, readily seen in the cutting-edge technology companies that anchor our robust economy and fire the creativity of our emerging arts community. And inspiration takes many forms.
Whether you’re visiting for day or seeking a new place to call home, your stay is never long enough in Longmont. Explore the possibilities of our town — Longmont, Colorado — the gem city of the St. Vrain Valley.
No car? No problem. LYFT is an easy and affordable way to explore Denver. Use the promo code “EFFORTLESS” to get $50 in FREE rides!