Once you walk into Canto del Mar Villa #10, you will not want to leave. This private home with two-bedrooms, two and one half bath overlooks the Pacific Ocean at a unique location where you can watch the surf all day long and listen to it all night long. The beach directly below is noted as one of the most picturesque in the area due to the cove created by the peninsula of land that juts into the ocean and the adjoining Roca Arbol (Tree Rock) that is accessible at low tide.
Further along the uninterrupted 1.7 mile palm-lined beach, you see the anchorage where the local fishermen keep their boats and the rock outcroppings that give the beach its unique character.
A fully equipped kitchen will allow you to prepare some of your favorite meals using the local fresh produce and fruits. Or hire our private chef to cater your meals or stock your kitchen with all your favorite foods.
Your private pool beckons to be enjoyed and the covered terrace will provide hours of outside living, the way most of the locals spend their time with great opportunities for wildlife viewing - especially early in the morning.
The unit is perfect for 2 couples. The two identical master bedrooms are set up with queen beds. There is a twin size day bed in the bonus room.
Cable internet & WiFi plus cable TV are available.
Located only 5 km south of Dominical you are in the heart of all the activities that there are to enjoy in the vicinity including surfing the very popular beach right in Dominical or enjoying the more gentle waves at Playa Dominicalito, only 3 minutes walking distance away.
Pozo Azul, a local swimming hole, is a gorgeous waterfall a short distance away.
We live on site, a few doors down, and can arrange for reservations at many of the local activities, popular restaurants and provide directions to the beaches the locals think are the best. Car rental and San Jose lodging can also be arranged.
Things to do include:
* White water rafting
* Horseback trips through mountains, ocean, and waterfalls.
* World class surfing, surf lessons, boogie boarding, yoga.
* Snorkeling or diving off Isla de Caño.
* Hiking, bird watching, whale watching, tide pools, biking.
* Local shopping, churches, boutiques, supermarkets, farmers market, restaurants.
* ATV adventures
* Canopy tours.
* River rafting, boating, sea and river kayaking.
* World class sport fishing (reservations weeks in advance recommended), in-shore fishing, river fishing, mangrove tours.
* Local Tour Information / Restaurants booklet on-hand.
* Doing absolutely nothing.
We can help you with suggestions for the best restaurants, our favorite local beaches or any other general information about the area.