About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Twin/Single (2) · Queen
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by Barb and RandyAsk a question
About Barb and Randy
We really enjoy hosting! We have found our guests to be some of the most interesting and personable people that share the same love for the outdoors that we do. We're happy to share our second home with you.
Why Barb and Randy chose Meadow View Heights
We have another cabin just 2 blocks away from this one. Duck Creek Village is a great area to spend quality time with friends and family. We purchased this cabin in December 2017. It took one look and we were sold. It's a beautiful property that we thoroughly enjoy ourselves. We'd live here if we could!
What makes this Cabin unique
We try to provide all of the comforts as this is our second home. The kitchen is fully stocked with nice quality dinnerware, silverware, cookware, coffee, creamers, spices, condiments, oils, foils, tupperware etc. We're happy to share and we're delighted if you leave items behind for others. The bathrooms also have a few things in case they were left at home (shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair dryer, toothbrushes, paste, etc). We just ask that you're respectful and use what you need but leave what you don't for others coming in next.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Deposit will be kept if caps/bottles/cans are leftDeposit will be kept if caps/bottles/cans are left
No smoking - Deposit will be kept if butts are foundDeposit will be kept if butts are found
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Take trash out with you. There are dumpsters on Movie Ranch Rd. There is a $25 fee for trash left in the cabin.
- REPORT ANY DAMAGE UPON ARRIVAL. This will prevent the damage deposit being retained.
- Please leave the cabin in the condition it was in when you arrived. Strip beds of sheets only. Clean dishes, put away games, organize furniture etc