1 King Bedroom + 1 King Loft Bedroom + 1.5 Baths (Sleeps 4)
5 minutes to the Cashiers Crossroads + close to Lake Glenville Marinas + close to Highlands, NC.
Please see calendar for availability - it is up to date. 3-day minimum required. Holidays may require longer stay.
Come and enjoy a newly remodeled luxury Cabin conveniently located in Cashiers, NC.
• 5 minutes to the Cashiers Crossroads
• 7 minutes to Signal Ridge and Lake Shore Marinas on Lake Glenville
• 16 minutes to Highlands, NC (Main street)
Located in Hamburg Township in the Little Switzerland Community situated above the banks of Lake Glenville.
Enjoy the view of Hurricane Falls in Lake Glenville as you drive to and from the cabin.
New Luxury Remodel Mixing Modern Style + Farmhouse Chic
Completely remodeled cabin brings downtown cool to a classic Cashiers Cabin. Cabin mixes quiet modern luxury style with a splash of panache.
Cabin has vaulted great room with original wood beams, large windows, a stacked stone wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, wrap-around elevated deck, high-end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (induction stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher) and butcher-block countertops. New shiplap and tile bathrooms. Original Artwork and New furnishings throughout!
New Furnishings include:
• 2 New King Beds with New Plush Pillow top Mattresses, New Pillows and New Bedding
• New 49” 4K Roku Smart TV (DIRECTV and WIFI)
• New SONOS PLAYBAR speaker
• 2 New Large Sofas and Chairs
• New 6-person Dining Room Table and Chairs
• New Lighting Fixtures
• New Bath Linens
• New Cookware and Dishware
• New Gas Grill, Picnic Table, and Adirondack Captain's Chairs
Cabin is heated and cooled by Mitsubishi Electric Single-Zone Wall-Mounted Unit. The stone fireplace wood-burning insert warms up the cabin on chilly nights.
Drop your bags and start enjoying every minute in the cabin and its surroundings.
• Rent a pontoon boat, kayak, or jet ski at the Lake Glenville Marinas 7 mins from the cabin
• Explore the various stores in Cashiers and Highlands
• Hike the numerous trails to waterfalls and long distance views at sunset
• Enjoy drinks and meals in the various bars and restaurants
• Go Horseback Riding
• Relax on the deck or open the French doors and enjoy your favorite NetFlix shows
Cabin is complete with a full list of activities and brochures of fun things to do in the area.
Owner is very knowledgeable of fun things to do in the area.