An Inn All Your Own...(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Chateau / Country House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Country House, 8 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 8.5 Baths, (Sleeps 20)
Enjoy your vacation time with family and friends, in this eight bedroom home (six master suites with private bathrooms/Jacuzzi tubs and showers) as well as seven fireplaces, plus two very spacious bedrooms also with private baths and a separate nursery). Our home welcomes you to relax with its delightful accommodations, splendid common areas and enormous state of the art kitchen. The sun porch is a favorite spot with wall-to-wall windows. Eat in the cozy warmth of the kitchen, sun porch or gather in the dining room. Sweetbriar is designed to cater to all types of group gatherings, so with your convenience in mind, we have created a family friendly environment. The main level pleases all ages with cozy furnishings, a large screen plasma television, stereo system with music library and BOZE docking station, not to mention a kitchen you won't believe. A second floor is a great space for play and relaxation -- soundproof and private -there is a room for everyone...
Sweetbriar's location provides an aura of seclusion, close to Sister Bay activities and Door County attractions. Sweetbriar rests on sixteen meadowed acres at the southern edge of Sister Bay and is minutes from any water related activity you choose.
After exploring Door County or merely walking in our gardens and paths, you can relax in the great room with a wood burning fireplace and bar, or the library with one of the big screen televisions. Sweetbriar offers the best of both worlds -- great spaces to gather with the entire group and warm intimate corners for private moments.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to make your Door County dreams come true! We look forward to your visit. If the dates you desire are booked, you may want to check our other property: Camelot Cliffs, VRBO 169503 for availability. Thank you.
There is no place like home - except Sweetbriar!
Keywords: Home Sweet Home
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Chateau / Country House
- Max. occupancy 20
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 20
- King size beds (1) One suite has a king bed, five suites have queen sized beds. These are all on the main level. VERY LARGE Seventh bedroom has two queens, twin and attached nursery, Eighth bedroom has queen., Queen size Beds (8) Five suites have queen beds-main floor. Two additional bedrooms at ground level (three more queen beds and a twin. This does not include the nursery/crib, Double Beds (1) Bedroom no. seven at walkout level has a 3/4 futon available upon request., Twin or Single Beds (2) Bedroom no.eight at walkout level has an additional full sized bed available upon request., Child Beds (1) Twin bed located in bedroom number seven has protected sides for child safety., Baby Cribs (1) A variety of baby/toddler furniture. Crib, dresser, changing table, high chair and Portable crib are available upon request., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)...moreless
Bathrooms: 8 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This property has a total of nine bedrooms (including the nursery) six master suites on the main level and three bedrooms, two baths at ground level. Our ground level is sunny, bright -- full windows and a favorite of all and has direct access to large patio, yard and meadow. Nursery is delightful (adjustable crib with antibacterial mattress, changing table, rocker, and high chair) A second family and entertainment room and kitchenette with dining are on this level also. . Great space, private, casual, fun, and sunny with a private entrance. YOUNG ADULTS AND CHILDREN LOVE THIS BRIGHT AND COLORFUL AREA OF SWEETBRIAR....moreless
- Music Library:
Satellite / Cable:
(5) TWO LARGE SCREEN SURROUND SOUND HIGH DEF Television Systems (one in library and one in family room). DVD/STEREO/VCR. Also two suites have televisions as well as a television in kitchen....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
(2) A chef's kitchen - Granite counter tops and cherry floors are only enhanced by a full Sized Subzero refrigerator, Full sized Subzero freezer, double oven, diswasher, separate ice maker and bunwarmers. This kitchen is bright and sunny as well as being extraordinarly well equipped and family frendly. An added convenience, Kitchenette on second level....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
Four suites with fireplaces. whirlpool tubs and walk in showers. Two additional suites have NEW, large, walkin tiled showers, televisions and fireplaces. Seventh bedroom has whirlpool tub and shower, eighth bedroom has regular shower. No one will be disappointed with their accommodations....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning/linen-minimum $350 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 11%
Personal check or money order is our preferred payment and is much appreciated.
Credit cards may be accepted -- however, there is a four percent charge for processing that will be added to the agreement.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sweetbriar is centrally located for easy access to Door County activities and shopping. After a day in the county, you will be happy to return to Sweetbriar your own 'special retreat'.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We believe your vacation should be perfect...and prepare Sweetbriar for your total enjoyment. . . and vacation pleasure.
Why the Owner Chose Sister Bay, WI, USA:
It is a one of a kind property...the entire CLAN can be under one roof, but not under foot. Spacious and respectful of privacy as well as many large gathering spots for the entire group or family. IT IS AWESOME!
The Unique Benefits at this Chateau / Country House:
Close to everything, private and secluded - fabulous property manager who has only your comfort and enjoyment in mind. It is like having your own private INN - with all the amenities at your fingertips.
- Primary: 262-515-4567 (Wisconsin, USA) 2625154567
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sitting area in bedroom suite. Queen bed
Gourmet kitchen. Subzero fridge & freezer, 2 ovens, casual & formal settings.
inside or outside...delightful gathering with friends and family
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.